20071108

Differences between revisions 9 and 10
Revision 9 as of 2008-09-02 21:56:30
Size: 1573
Editor: 96
Comment: Moved under team pages instead of project pages
Revision 10 as of 2011-07-28 17:58:20
Size: 1632
Editor: davidm
Comment: Rename page to match team name
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
## page was renamed from MobileTeam/Meeting/2007/20071108

Home

FAQ

Tasks

Meeting History

NEXT MEETING: 2008-09-04 T 12:00 UTC (20080904)

TIME Change +1 hour November 8th, 2007, 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-mobile.

Agenda

Action Items from Oct 24th, 2007

  • Don_Johnson to follow up on USB Client utilities etc.
  • lool to continue looking at the current issues with hildon-desktop this coming week.
  • Carry forward the action -> Intel should verify the ubuntu branch works and suggest changes.

Current Items

If you add items to the list, please add your name to it.

  • Discuss process for Gutsy / Hardy transition (bspencer)

Action items from this weeks meeting

  • tfheen/lool to upload new version of hildon-desktop out of bzr
  • bspencer & horaceli to verify the ubuntu branch works and suggest changes.

  • Don_Johnson to explain USB client use case when user is using ext3 on device and windows on desktop
  • lool to upload h-d to ppa
  • lool to upload an updated MIC which uses the PPA /by default/
  • rob_ubuntu take an action item to report back to the team what i find out and what our requirements will be for graphics drivers
  • davidm to verify a new time for this meeting.
  • carry on "Discuss process for Gutsy / Hardy transition (bspencer)" for next week

Minutes

http://people.ubuntu.com/~davidm/mootbot/meetings/ubuntu-mobile.20071108_1710.html


Go back to MobileAndEmbedded.
CategoryUME

ARM/Meeting/2007/20071108 (last edited 2011-07-28 17:58:20 by davidm)