November 15th, 2007, 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-mobile.
17:00 UTC will be the standard meeting time until the next Daylight Savings Change period happens.
Action Items from Nov 8th, 2007
- tfheen/lool to upload new version of hildon-desktop out of bzr (lool: Complete)
bspencer & horaceli to verify the ubuntu branch works and suggest changes. (held open for next meeting).
- Don_Johnson to explain USB client use case when user is using ext3 on device and windows on desktop
- lool to upload h-d to ppa (Complete)
- lool to upload an updated MIC which uses the PPA /by default/
- rob_ubuntu take an action item to report back to the team what i find out and what our requirements will be for graphics drivers
- davidm to verify a new time for this meeting. (Complete: Every Thursday at 17:00 UTC is the new standard meeting time.)
- carry on "Discuss process for Gutsy / Hardy transition (bspencer)" for next week
- Specs need to be finalized next week (for the 22nd)
- input methods: scim or hildon input method? - Kyle
- i18n: need plan to ensure everything's set up for translation - Kyle
- Xephyr with GL support
- Tagging moblin component versions
Action items from this weeks meeting
- bfiller to for looking into a better solution for a banner to be hidden or shown in hildon-desktop.
continue to hold open: bspencer & horaceli to verify the ubuntu branch works and suggest changes. for next week.
- Don_Johnson to investigate USB client use case and how to export ext3 filesystems to windows use case.
- carry over lool to upload an updated MIC which uses the PPA /by default/ to next week.
- smagoun Since my group needs this, I'll take an action item to test Intel's flavor of exa on top of gutsy.
- StevenK to get h-i-m included in the build so KyleN_ can test
- kyleN_ to email Kevin to understand his issues with h-i-m
- agoliveira mobile-applications spec should be updated to include two things: List of commited apps for Hardy, Analysis of "app critieria