20071206

Home

FAQ

Tasks

Meeting History

NEXT MEETING: 2008-09-04 T 12:00 UTC (20080904)

December 06th, 2007, 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-mobile.

Agenda

  • Dates of the mobile sprint are: January 28th 2008 through February 1 2008

Action Items from Nov 29th, 2007

  • lool to take a look at bug # 172426 and see if he can reproduce it.
  • carry over bfiller to for looking into a better solution for a banner to be
  • Don_Johnson to get this written up (USB info) with some use cases and put it on the mail list.
  • carry over to next week: bspencer & Don_Johnson to clarify the process and deliverables

  • continue to hold open: bspencer & horaceli to verify the ubuntu branch works

  • carry over smagoun Since my group needs it, I'll take an action item to test overriding exa for a gutsy psb backport
  • kyleN to test h-i-m and get back to StevenK on status Mobile Application spec: (issue documentation is light)
  • amitk to update hardy ppa with drivers

Current Items

If you add items to the list, please add your name to it.

  • smagoun - Better tracking of LPIA build failures (correct versions of evince, freetype1, tasks, probably others didn't get into gutsy/lpia because of various build failures: https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/lpia/+builds)

  • ChickenCutlass - Discuss reasons behind the decision to use acpid, custom moblin battery applet instead of using gnome-power-manager and its status bar applet.

  • smagoun - startp performance update from agoliveira

Action items from this weeks meeting

  • carry over lool to take a look at bug # 172426 and see if he can reproduce it. until Dec 20th.
  • carry over to next week: bspencer & Don_Johnson to clarify the process and deliverables

  • continue to hold open: bspencer & horaceli to verify the ubuntu branch works

  • carry over smagoun Since my group needs it, I'll take an action item to test overriding exa for a gutsy psb backport. In progress.
  • carry over amitk to update hardy ppa with drivers
  • davidm to query build team on best way to monitor the i386 builds and the LPIA builds to stay in sync.
  • Michael Frey to post " Discuss reasons behind the decision to use acpid, custom moblin battery applet instead of using gnome-power-manager and its status bar applet" question to the list.
  • agoliveira to report next week any findings on boot speed.
  • robr to arrange a meeting around USB and VFAT issues. In this case all parties to this meeting are scattered around the world so someone will be inconvenienced.

Minutes

http://people.ubuntu.com/~davidm/mootbot/meetings/ubuntu-mobile.20071206_1700.html


Go back to MobileAndEmbedded.
CategoryUME

ARM/Meeting/2007/20071206 (last edited 2011-07-28 17:58:45 by davidm)