February 14th, 2008, 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-mobile.
Action Items from Feb 07th, 2008
ChickenCutlass to to produce boot charts for squashfs vs ext3 for hardy CB. (carried over for next week)
- cwong1, looking into i18n for midbrowser (closed)
- Just clarifying: intel status on gettext impl of i18n in all software, including midbrowser, media player, control panel applets, etc. kyleN
- Language packs for mobile. Can/should there be mobile specific language packs with only relevant packages to decrease footprint. kyleN
Does the Hardy UserInterface freeze of Feb 24 mean launchpad can't be used for translation of UI changes that occur after that? kyleN
- Ownership needs to be assigned to get remaining Hildon 2.0 packages into Hardy (bfiller)
- smagoun: Status of Intel projects to be moved to PPA/Hardy
- smagoun: PPA needs to be functional at all times
Action items from this weeks meeting
ChickenCutlass to to produce boot charts for squashfs vs ext3 for hardy CB. (carryover)
- cwong1 to to look into languages pack differences between midbrowser and firefox and report back next week.
kyleN to follow up with ToddBrandt offline on control panel i18n status.
- Mithrandir and lool to determine what is the best solution for "the probability that there will be significant user interface string changes post freeze that will need to be translated"
- Mithrandir to split up remaining Hildon packages that need to be upgraded amongst everybody except people who claim they are busy with other things.
- Mithrandir to nag about the import; we have it set up already but it's just in testing.