March 19th, 2009, 12:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
Action Items from March 12th, 2009
- persia to investigate 338148
- NCommander to post dmesg for jacx10 to 280669
- lool to spec ec2-package-builder for jaunty+1
- ogra to trim selection-of-arm-images to a smaller scope
- ogra to register a new spec for a GUI to assist with kernel addition to arm images
Review Roadmap progress
- Discuss moving meeting time to be more convenient for those in UTC-5 through UTC-8
- Any Other Business
Action items from this weeks meeting
- persia to investigate 338148 (co)
persia & NCommander to review workflow for testing alternate images.
- NCommander to post dmesg for jax10 to 280669 (co)
- lool to spec ec2-package-builder for jaunty+1 (co)
- ogra to trim selection-of-arm-images to a smaller scope (co)
- ogra to register a new spec for a GUI to assist with kernel addition to arm images (co)
- ogra to rebuild gnome-keyring-daemon to troubleshoot 328167
- Action item review was brief: everyone was concentrated on other things. Spec review was similarly brief, and there was no progress on tracked bugs. NSLU2 enablement is considered complete, but will be left on the roadmap to track any regressions. In Babbage enablement, Redboot is packaged, there are a couple bugs being tracked fairly carefully (#344370, #344955). There was discussion of target images, and there was agreement to generate both live and alternate images, if possible: the main remaining issue being handling of kernel installs and updates.