mootbot

Differences between revisions 1 and 9 (spanning 8 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2010-02-07 18:48:17
Size: 453
Editor: alanbell
Comment:
Revision 9 as of 2010-02-15 11:33:25
Size: 1751
Editor: alanbell
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
just a place for testing a mootbot with moin wiki output
== Meeting started by AlanBell at 18:47 ==
'''AlanBell''' good
||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;"><<TableOfContents>>||
= Meeting opened by AlanBell at 11:32 =
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [topic] AlanBell talk about mootbot
Line 5: Line 5:
'''AlanBell''' our first topic is == AlanBell talk about mootbot ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> mootbot is great
Line 7: Line 8:
'''AlanBell''' [topic] putting a blank line between things people say  <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> but we can make it better
Line 9: Line 10:
'''AlanBell''' so that they dont  * '''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>''' is giving it moin output
Line 11: Line 12:
'''AlanBell''' get rammed together  <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [topic] actions from last meeting
Line 13: Line 14:
'''AlanBell''' and upset the wiki == actions from last meeting ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [Progress report] AlanBell to talk to Daviey about hosting mootbot
Line 15: Line 17:
'''AlanBell''' #endmeeting === AlanBell to talk to Daviey about hosting mootbot ===
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> done! woot!

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [vote] use mootbot for meetings

||<#55FF55>''Motion: use mootbot for meetings''||
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [endvote]

||<#55FF55>Results: 1 in favour, 0 against, 0 abstained.||
||<#55FF55>Overall: 1||
||<#55FF55>Motion Carried: use mootbot for meetings||
||<#55FF55>Motion Denied: use mootbot for meetings||
||<#55FF55>Deadlock. If someone has a casting vote now is the time to use it||
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [topic] AOB

== AOB ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> no other business considered important

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [action] Alan Bell to talk about important stuff next time

||<#FF5555>'' Alan Bell to talk about important stuff next time''||

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> #endmeeting
Line 18: Line 44:
Meeting ended at 18:47
People Present:
= Meeting closed at 11:33 =
== People Present ==
Line 22: Line 48:
Meeting ended == Actions Recorded ==
 * Alan Bell to talk about important stuff next time

Meeting opened by AlanBell at 11:32

  • <AlanBell> [topic] AlanBell talk about mootbot

AlanBell talk about mootbot

  • <AlanBell> mootbot is great

    <AlanBell> but we can make it better

  • AlanBell is giving it moin output

    <AlanBell> [topic] actions from last meeting

actions from last meeting

  • <AlanBell> [Progress report] AlanBell to talk to Daviey about hosting mootbot

AlanBell to talk to Daviey about hosting mootbot

  • <AlanBell> done! woot!

    <AlanBell> [vote] use mootbot for meetings

Motion: use mootbot for meetings

  • <AlanBell> +1

    <AlanBell> [endvote]

Results: 1 in favour, 0 against, 0 abstained.

Overall: 1

Motion Carried: use mootbot for meetings

Motion Denied: use mootbot for meetings

Deadlock. If someone has a casting vote now is the time to use it

  • <AlanBell> [topic] AOB

AOB

  • <AlanBell> no other business considered important

    <AlanBell> [action] Alan Bell to talk about important stuff next time

Alan Bell to talk about important stuff next time

  • <AlanBell> #endmeeting


Meeting closed at 11:33

People Present

Actions Recorded

  • Alan Bell to talk about important stuff next time

AlanBell/mootbot (last edited 2011-08-15 20:35:31 by alanbell)