mootbot

Differences between revisions 11 and 13 (spanning 2 versions)
Revision 11 as of 2010-02-15 16:01:36
Size: 5620
Editor: alanbell
Comment:
Revision 13 as of 2010-02-17 13:26:08
Size: 10502
Editor: alanbell
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 2: Line 2:
= Meeting opened by AlanBell at 15:44 =
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [topic] talk about etherpad

== talk about etherpad ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> so we use etherpad for getting documents started mainly

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> that is a great idea

 * '''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>''' has not used etherpad

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [link] http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org

||<#FF5555>'' http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org''||

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> _marx_, it's awesome

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> we used it here to draft some new meeting guidelines http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/oAOozkiuN8

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> AlanBell: does mootbot still have an hour time shift

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> which kind of falls into the same "make meetings more awesome" project that the mootbot code does

||<#FF5555>'' http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/mootbot.moin.20100215_1544.txt <- live logging of this meeting''||

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/mootbot.moin.20100215_1544.txt <- live logging of this meeting

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> = Meeting opened by AlanBell at 15:44 =

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> which is right, from my point of view

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [topic] moin syntax

== moin syntax ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> yep it's the right time

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> so what did you think of the layout I am using?

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> i wanted to see how it looks

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> AlanBell, do you have the wiki for your agenda

 * '''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>''' still learning moin syntax

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> it is really quite easy to change it

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeamMeetingAgenda

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> so the agenda is a hierachical set of topics

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> AlanBell, so you include the Mootbot commands on the agenda.. that's interesting

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> and we are not scared of putting mootbot syntax commands right there in the agenda

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> copy and paste ftw

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> yep

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> and giving the chair more time to think about chair things

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> I like it - and people can learn the commands with realizing they are even learning

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> good point

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> and using mootbot doesn't become so scary

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> it also allows more text to be prepared for a topic

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> yep I can see many uses for doing it that way

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> and something I think could be good in several channels is having the text of a vote being prepared in advance

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> _marx_, handles the NC meetings

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> AlanBell, :-) yep I have to agree

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [vote] use mootbot in tomorrows -nc meeting

||<#55FF55>''Motion: use mootbot in tomorrows -nc meeting''||
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> +1

 * '''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>''' needs to move to a different computer

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> where is akgraner's vote?

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> oh akgraner do a private vote

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> /msg Mootbot-UK +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> sorry I had a call

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [endvote]

||<#55FF55>Results: 3 in favour, 0 against, 0 abstained.||
= Meeting opened by _marx_ at 00:00 =
 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> take 34

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> o/

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> :)

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> Meeting started who all is here for the meeting?

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> o/

 <'''<<Verbatim(nameiner)>>'''> o/

 <'''<<Verbatim(marco_polo)>>'''> fake out

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> BugeyeD: ping

 * '''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>''' usually lets this go for 5 mikes

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> o/

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> pong

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> hi

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> hidey-ho!

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> o/

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> just put the youngest down a bit early in hopes of making it all the way through this meeting

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> [TOPIC] Review the leadership wiki

== [00:12:23] Review the leadership wiki ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> has everyone seen the revisions to council?

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> yes

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> whoah, magedragon25 is here!

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/council

||<#FF5555>'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/council''||

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> been for a minute or two :D

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i'm still having issues with my lp/wiki account, so don't know when pages change ...

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> BugeyeD: can you view that page?

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i can view the councel page, yes. sorry. thought i had responded to that question. i reckon mage through me off.

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> hi Italian_Plumber

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> huh? sorry...

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> hum

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> has everyone read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/council

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> anyone?

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> yep... looks good

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> yes...

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> eys

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> er, yes

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> anything in particular you're hoping to hear?

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> [vote] approve changes and create /Council page

||<#55FF55>''Motion: approve changes and create /Council page''||
 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> +0

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> [TOPIC] Ubuntu Advocacy

||<#55FF55>Results: 3 in favour, 0 against, 1 abstained.||
Line 98: Line 91:
||<#55FF55>Motion Carried: use mootbot in tomorrows -nc meeting||
||<#55FF55>Motion Denied: use mootbot in tomorrows -nc meeting||
||<#55FF55>Deadlock. If someone has a casting vote now is the time to use it||
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> ah, bug in the output right now, already fixed but not in the version on the server

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> ok, I think that has covered most things

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [agreed] yes it has

||<#FF5555>'' yes it has''||

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> yep thanks :-)

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [action] AlanBell to poke daviey to get the bot in -nc

||<#FF5555>'' AlanBell to poke daviey to get the bot in -nc''||

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> who is chairing your meeting tomorrow?

 * '''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>''' is

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [action] _marx_ to chair the -nc meeting

||<#FF5555>'' _marx_ to chair the -nc meeting''||

 * '''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>''' looks at the source to see if there are any unused commands

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> _marx_, what do you think?

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [idea] think about layout changes that might help

||<#FF5555>'' think about layout changes that might help''||

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [progress report] mootbot progress

=== mootbot progress ===
 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> good progress seen to date

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> some bugs remaining to fix

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> [endmeeting]

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> oops

 <'''<<Verbatim(AlanBell)>>'''> #endmeeting
||<#55FF55>Motion Carried: approve changes and create /Council page||
== Ubuntu Advocacy ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> anything to report here people?

 * '''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>''' dabbled in advocacy a bit today by talking to a few "everyday joes" about free desktops

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> despite being "online" and "on facebook" where plenty of information abounds,

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> anyone that I can bring up the sunject with, I do....most of the time it's fellow students

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> I've been asked to have a booth at the goat festival in Spindale, NC (that's all I know at the moment)

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> oops...subject

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> none of the joes had a clue their pc didn't have to run windows. this discussion started after one complained about a virus and the others started nodding their heads.

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> well advocacy at the goat festival

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> akgraner: was that a misspelling?

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> I finished creating the interface for a Loom, which was based off ubuntu

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> its going to be part of the standard production of these machines now

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> nope - goat festival

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> internalkernel: as in weaving?

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> touch screen interface, no keyboard...

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> yeah, an automated loom

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> sweet!

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> I believe it's a dobby loom at this point

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> [TOPIC] Upcoming opportunities

== Upcoming opportunities ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> apparently we have the opportunity to convert a few goats

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> or at least enlighten them

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> we have a release party location booked for pti

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> woo! where?

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> BugeyeD: 4-29 at Foothills

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> internalkernel, holstein I think we should have one at Firestorm

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> sounds good to me

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> ill probably be out of town though...

 <'''<<Verbatim(nameiner)>>'''> alinuxfan and JFo and I talked about Raleigh release party last night

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> marx:what time at Foothils?

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> _marx_ +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> rdu area right nameiner

 <'''<<Verbatim(nameiner)>>'''> correct _marx_

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i'd really like to be where jfo talked about, the saucer i think. will have to find a reason (ubuntu hour?) to go there soon

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> magedragon25: i think 7 but i should check

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> ok

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> magedragon25: you can bring the disco ball.

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> haha....

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> jam days folks

 <'''<<Verbatim(nameiner)>>'''> yes, we decided on the Flying Saucer

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> nameiner, the Saucer rocks!

 <'''<<Verbatim(nameiner)>>'''> I know akgraner

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> so we have release day parties covered

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i'll participate in a jam day if at all possible. what are the dates? isn't it a string of three days?

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> late march

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> I think we still need a place for jam days

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> magedragon25: yes for us in pti area

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> agreed.

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> anyone ask at foothills or krankies?

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> the one in carrboro (thanks bac) worked out great, but it was a bit far for me

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> I am sure we'll do something in WNC..

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> global jam things need to get firmed up pretty quick

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> yeah

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> krankies might work for pti, but i'm not sure about foothills. unless we can have a room there, and i don't even know if they have wifi.

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> wifi is a necessity, and i don't have a mifi.

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> family friendly

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> I've seen a room the one time I went to foothills, and I hear thay have wifi....but how big of a room do we need

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i've been in rooms at foothills (one up and one down) and they are plenty big unless you have over say 20 people.

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> magedragon25: i've reserved the room at street level to the right

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> ok

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> [TOPIC] Team Approval

== Team Approval ==
 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i approve of this team

 <'''<<Verbatim(internalkernel)>>'''> +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> +1

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i'm not aware of any headway being made in the approval process, just that we're trying to more or less get stuff ready to start the process

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> akgraner would likely know more, as she has contact with some of those types of folks that might actually do the approving ...

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> current sandbox

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> BugeyeD, we can get a couple people to look at the sandbox _marx_ is referring to..

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> we need to include some pics from some of the events.. I'll link a few blog posts from some the events to it

 <'''<<Verbatim(nameiner)>>'''> I have pics from the last release party

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i've been to several ubuntu days and completely forgot about taking pictures.

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i've tried to document them, though.

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i'll try to work on wiki format this weekend.

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> so any events any of us have written/documented we need to put links on the approval wiki

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> okay, where's the approval page?

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> is that the roadmap page?

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> sandbox

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> i created sandbox so that i could mess with formatting without screwing up any of the official pages. has that become the approval page?

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> _marx_, can you just rename sandbox to something like NCApprovalPage

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> BugeyeD: no

 <'''<<Verbatim(akgraner)>>'''> or just create it..

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> sorry....didn't realize my hour ran out...had to change my mac

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> okay we're at the new goal of one hour

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> magedragon25: heh. you at krankies?

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> yeah

 <'''<<Verbatim(BugeyeD)>>'''> awesome. may meet you there next time.

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> what did i misss

 <'''<<Verbatim(magedragon25)>>'''> ok

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> [agreed] to new council definitions

||<#FF5555>'' to new council definitions''||

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> at one hour I'm closing the meeting

 <'''<<Verbatim(_marx_)>>'''> #endmeeting
Line 145: Line 276:
= Meeting closed at 16:00 = = Meeting closed at 01:01 =
Line 147: Line 278:
 * AlanBell  * _marx_

 * internalkernel

 * magedragon25

 * nameiner

 * marco_polo

 * BugeyeD
Line 151: Line 292:
 * _marx_
Line 154: Line 293:
 * AlanBell to poke daviey to get the bot in -nc

 * _marx_ to chair the -nc meeting

Meeting opened by _marx_ at 00:00

  • <_marx_> take 34

    <internalkernel> o/

    <internalkernel> Smile :)

    <_marx_> Meeting started who all is here for the meeting?

    <magedragon25> +1

    <internalkernel> o/

    <nameiner> o/

    <marco_polo> fake out

    <_marx_> BugeyeD: ping

  • _marx_ usually lets this go for 5 mikes

    <BugeyeD> o/

    <BugeyeD> pong

    <_marx_> hi

    <BugeyeD> hidey-ho!

    <akgraner> o/

    <BugeyeD> just put the youngest down a bit early in hopes of making it all the way through this meeting

    <_marx_> [TOPIC] Review the leadership wiki

[00:12:23] Review the leadership wiki

  • <magedragon25> been for a minute or two Big Grin :)

    <BugeyeD> i'm still having issues with my lp/wiki account, so don't know when pages change ...

    <_marx_> BugeyeD: can you view that page?

    <BugeyeD> i can view the councel page, yes. sorry. thought i had responded to that question. i reckon mage through me off.

    <_marx_> hi Italian_Plumber

    <magedragon25> huh? sorry...

    <_marx_> hum

    <_marx_> has everyone read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NorthCarolinaTeam/council

    <_marx_> anyone?

    <internalkernel> yep... looks good

    <magedragon25> yes...

    <BugeyeD> eys

    <BugeyeD> er, yes

    <BugeyeD> anything in particular you're hoping to hear?

    <_marx_> [vote] approve changes and create /Council page

Motion: approve changes and create /Council page

  • <magedragon25> +1

    <BugeyeD> +1

    <internalkernel> +1

    <akgraner> +0

    <_marx_> [TOPIC] Ubuntu Advocacy

Results: 3 in favour, 0 against, 1 abstained.

Overall: 3

Motion Carried: approve changes and create /Council page

Ubuntu Advocacy

  • <_marx_> anything to report here people?

  • BugeyeD dabbled in advocacy a bit today by talking to a few "everyday joes" about free desktops

    <BugeyeD> despite being "online" and "on facebook" where plenty of information abounds,

    <magedragon25> anyone that I can bring up the sunject with, I do....most of the time it's fellow students

    <akgraner> I've been asked to have a booth at the goat festival in Spindale, NC (that's all I know at the moment)

    <magedragon25> oops...subject

    <BugeyeD> none of the joes had a clue their pc didn't have to run windows. this discussion started after one complained about a virus and the others started nodding their heads.

    <_marx_> well advocacy at the goat festival

    <BugeyeD> akgraner: was that a misspelling?

    <internalkernel> I finished creating the interface for a Loom, which was based off ubuntu

    <internalkernel> its going to be part of the standard production of these machines now

    <akgraner> nope - goat festival

    <BugeyeD> internalkernel: as in weaving?

    <internalkernel> touch screen interface, no keyboard...

    <internalkernel> yeah, an automated loom

    <BugeyeD> sweet!

    <internalkernel> I believe it's a dobby loom at this point

    <_marx_> [TOPIC] Upcoming opportunities

Upcoming opportunities

  • <BugeyeD> apparently we have the opportunity to convert a few goats

    <BugeyeD> or at least enlighten them

    <_marx_> we have a release party location booked for pti

    <BugeyeD> woo! where?

    <_marx_> BugeyeD: 4-29 at Foothills

    <akgraner> internalkernel, holstein I think we should have one at Firestorm

    <internalkernel> sounds good to me

    <internalkernel> ill probably be out of town though...

    <nameiner> alinuxfan and JFo and I talked about Raleigh release party last night

    <magedragon25> marx:what time at Foothils?

    <BugeyeD> _marx_ +1

    <_marx_> rdu area right nameiner

    <nameiner> correct _marx_

    <BugeyeD> i'd really like to be where jfo talked about, the saucer i think. will have to find a reason (ubuntu hour?) to go there soon

    <_marx_> magedragon25: i think 7 but i should check

    <magedragon25> ok

    <BugeyeD> magedragon25: you can bring the disco ball.

    <magedragon25> haha....

    <_marx_> jam days folks

    <nameiner> yes, we decided on the Flying Saucer

    <akgraner> nameiner, the Saucer rocks!

    <nameiner> I know akgraner

    <_marx_> so we have release day parties covered

    <BugeyeD> i'll participate in a jam day if at all possible. what are the dates? isn't it a string of three days?

    <_marx_> late march

    <magedragon25> I think we still need a place for jam days

    <_marx_> magedragon25: yes for us in pti area

    <BugeyeD> agreed.

    <magedragon25> anyone ask at foothills or krankies?

    <BugeyeD> the one in carrboro (thanks bac) worked out great, but it was a bit far for me

    <akgraner> I am sure we'll do something in WNC..

    <_marx_> global jam things need to get firmed up pretty quick

    <magedragon25> yeah

    <BugeyeD> krankies might work for pti, but i'm not sure about foothills. unless we can have a room there, and i don't even know if they have wifi.

    <BugeyeD> wifi is a necessity, and i don't have a mifi.

    <_marx_> family friendly

    <magedragon25> I've seen a room the one time I went to foothills, and I hear thay have wifi....but how big of a room do we need

    <BugeyeD> i've been in rooms at foothills (one up and one down) and they are plenty big unless you have over say 20 people.

    <_marx_> magedragon25: i've reserved the room at street level to the right

    <magedragon25> ok

    <_marx_> [TOPIC] Team Approval

Team Approval

  • <BugeyeD> i approve of this team

    <internalkernel> +1

    <magedragon25> +1

    <BugeyeD> i'm not aware of any headway being made in the approval process, just that we're trying to more or less get stuff ready to start the process

    <BugeyeD> akgraner would likely know more, as she has contact with some of those types of folks that might actually do the approving ...

    <_marx_> current sandbox

    <akgraner> BugeyeD, we can get a couple people to look at the sandbox _marx_ is referring to..

    <akgraner> we need to include some pics from some of the events.. I'll link a few blog posts from some the events to it

    <nameiner> I have pics from the last release party

    <BugeyeD> i've been to several ubuntu days and completely forgot about taking pictures.

    <BugeyeD> i've tried to document them, though.

    <BugeyeD> i'll try to work on wiki format this weekend.

    <akgraner> so any events any of us have written/documented we need to put links on the approval wiki

    <BugeyeD> okay, where's the approval page?

    <BugeyeD> is that the roadmap page?

    <_marx_> sandbox

    <BugeyeD> i created sandbox so that i could mess with formatting without screwing up any of the official pages. has that become the approval page?

    <akgraner> _marx_, can you just rename sandbox to something like NCApprovalPage

    <_marx_> BugeyeD: no

    <akgraner> or just create it..

    <magedragon25> sorry....didn't realize my hour ran out...had to change my mac

    <_marx_> okay we're at the new goal of one hour

    <BugeyeD> magedragon25: heh. you at krankies?

    <magedragon25> yeah

    <BugeyeD> awesome. may meet you there next time.

    <magedragon25> what did i misss

    <magedragon25> ok

    <_marx_> [agreed] to new council definitions

to new council definitions

  • <_marx_> at one hour I'm closing the meeting

    <_marx_> #endmeeting


Meeting closed at 01:01

People Present

  • _marx_
  • internalkernel
  • magedragon25
  • nameiner
  • marco_polo
  • BugeyeD
  • akgraner

Actions Recorded

AlanBell/mootbot (last edited 2011-08-15 20:35:31 by alanbell)