The Ubuntu Application Review Board is responsible for reviewing and approving proposals for lightweight applications to be distributed in Ubuntu.
The Application Review Board operates on the following basis:
The Board meets at least every two weeks, on IRC. See the Agenda for more details.
You can submit an application for review through developer.ubuntu.com.
- Board meetings are open to all interested parties, but only Board members vote on applications.
- Board members vote +1, -1, or 0 (abstain). Three or more +1 votes mean the application is approved, three or more -1 votes mean the application is rejected.
Minutes of the meeting will be published immediately after the meeting.
The agenda for the upcoming meeting is kept at AppReviewBoard/Agenda.
Meeting Chair Duties
Review Agenda for this meeting.
- Facilitate meeting
- Send a reminder email 1 day before the meeting
- Round up people needed for the meeting as necessary
- Review actions from last meeting
- Follow Agenda
Write TeamReports for the meeting.
Update Agenda for next meeting.
Guides for board members and contributing reviewers
Guides for app developers