Differences between revisions 3 and 4
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
## Delete the below line after the meeting has been held or the Agenda otherwise finalized.
- Change of Meeting Time and Day
- Team Reports
- Web Design
- Computer Recycle
- Agenda for Next Meeting
18:01 * johnc4510 says it doesn't look like we have an agenda for tonight, but we can wing it if ok with everyone? 18:01< bluecat9> ok 18:01< bluecat9> are we going to go over what we need to do/change to get official? 18:01< bluecat9> ..as in "loco" 18:02< johnc4510> well, i am still working on it , this hospital thing has ground it to a halt, am only about 2/3 's done with it 18:02< johnc4510> sorry 18:02< bluecat9> gotcha 18:03< johnc4510> i am behind in everything right now, 18:03< johnc4510> hopefully i will get caught up this wk 18:03< johnc4510> :P 18:03< bluecat9> Q: do we have a deadline for becoming a loco or can we qualify at any time? 18:03< johnc4510> I do want to talk about changing the meeting time though 18:03< johnc4510> anytime 18:03< johnc4510> no deadline 18:03< bluecat9> cool 18:04< johnc4510> bluecat9: has slick been around 18:04< johnc4510> ? 18:04< bluecat9> i think, ~a day ago 18:04< bluecat9> or last night 18:04< johnc4510> k 18:04< bluecat9> would have to check my logs 18:05< johnc4510> no that's ok 18:05< johnc4510> just wondered 18:05< johnc4510> _NoX_: you here? 18:05< johnc4510> chucks: you here? 18:05< johnc4510> dx00: you here? 18:05< johnc4510> pepse: you here? 18:05< johnc4510> slofgren: you here? 18:06< johnc4510> thedeviantone: you here? 18:06< johnc4510> brb 18:06< thedeviantone> ya 18:07< johnc4510> thedeviantone: cool, nice to meet ya 18:07< johnc4510> welcomw 18:07< johnc4510> welcome 18:07< thedeviantone> nice to meet you 18:07< thedeviantone> thanks 18:07< johnc4510> np 18:08< thedeviantone> i'm having trouble getting the right SCSI drivers installed into my kernel to support an old PERC2/sc controller card for install 18:09< johnc4510> !SCSI 18:09< ubotu> Sorry, I don't know anything about scsi - try searching on http://bots.ubuntulinux.nl/factoids.cgi 18:09-!- dx00 [firstname.lastname@example.org] has quit [Read error: 110 (Connection timed out)] 18:09< johnc4510> thedeviantone: sorry, am not familiar with that 18:10< thedeviantone> yep 18:10< johnc4510> !kernel 18:10< ubotu> kernel is the core of the Ubuntu Operating System (named 'Linux') - see https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Kernel. You shouldn't have to compile one, but if you're convinced you do, see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelCustomBuild 18:10-!- SloggerKhan [n=SloggerK@dhcp-80c4c2f5.rescomp.arizona.edu] has joined #ubuntu-arizona 18:10< bluecat9> elo SloggerKhan 18:11< SloggerKhan> hi 18:11< thedeviantone> cool 18:11< johnc4510> thedeviantone: you might try one of those web pages 18:11< thedeviantone> thanks 18:11< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: hi 18:11< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: hows it going? 18:11< SloggerKhan> Alright 18:11< johnc4510> school out 18:11< SloggerKhan> how you all? 18:11< johnc4510> better now thanks 18:12< dx00_> sorry guys 18:12< bluecat9> hehe 18:12< dx00_> irssi is acting funny 18:12< johnc4510> dx00_: no prob 18:12< dx00_> so no agenda? 18:12< dx00_> i got some server news 18:12< johnc4510> dx00_: sorry no 18:12< br24> johnc4510, I am here 18:13< johnc4510> k, we will hear it a little later k 18:13< johnc4510> br 18:13< dx00_> k 18:13< johnc4510> br24: hi 18:13 * br24 is back (gone 23:08:15) 18:13< johnc4510> greetings 18:13< dx00_> hi br24 18:13< br24> hey dx00_ 18:13< br24> hope I havent missed much 18:13< johnc4510> nothing yet 18:13 * johnc4510 calls meeting to order 18:14< bluecat9> here here 18:14< johnc4510> first i want to talk about meeting time 18:14< johnc4510> from the thread here:http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=451429 18:14< johnc4510> looks like most are in favor of sundays only later 18:15< johnc4510> is that what you all got from it? 18:15< dx00_> yeah 18:15< dx00_> around 8/9 18:15< bluecat9> i agree 18:15< johnc4510> like 8:00 or 8:30 18:15< bluecat9> 8:30 or later 18:15< bluecat9> preferably later 18:15< bluecat9> ..get the kids to bed.. 18:15< dx00_> i would vote 9 18:16< bluecat9> 9 ftw 18:16 * johnc4510 asks if 9:00 is too late or not? 18:16< johnc4510> doesn't matter to me 18:16< johnc4510> though 18:16 * johnc4510 asks those present to speak up please 18:17< br24> 9 is fine for me 18:17< dx00_> i think 9 is fine 18:17< johnc4510> bluecat9: cat? 18:17< bluecat9> aye 18:17< bluecat9> 9 18:17< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: how about you 18:18< johnc4510> i know slofgren is in favor of 9:00 18:18< br24> then lets do 9 18:18 * johnc4510 says that meeting time is changed to 9:00 then 18:18< bluecat9> woohoo 18:18< johnc4510> i will post it in forum 18:18< johnc4510> and send out emails 18:19< bluecat9> good deal 18:19< johnc4510> and inform rs3 to put in newsletter 18:19< dx00_> great 18:20 * dx00_ claps 18:20< johnc4510> k, i don't have any announcements, so on with the team reports 18:20< johnc4510> i guess 18:20 * johnc4510 says dx00_ is only team reporting this week unless ianmcorvidae returns 18:20< bluecat9> we've sort of been lost without ya john.. drinking.. partying.. worshiping cows 18:21< johnc4510> bluecat9: again, i apologize 18:21< johnc4510> not of my choice believe me 18:21< bluecat9> i understand 18:21< johnc4510> dx00_: can we hear from you on server? 18:21< dx00_> yeah 18:22< johnc4510> cool 18:22< dx00_> first, the delug guy bought the power supply that was missing and replaced it 18:22< johnc4510> really 18:22< dx00_> we schedule to go and set up the server yesterday 18:22< dx00_> and we did 18:22< johnc4510> cool 18:22< dx00_> bad news, we couldn't get ubuntu server or desktop installed 18:22< bluecat9> oooo 18:23< johnc4510> :( 18:23< dx00_> we kept getting corrupted data errors 18:23< johnc4510> from hd? 18:23< bluecat9> huh 18:23< dx00_> cd 18:23< johnc4510> ah 18:23< dx00_> so my cds might be bad 18:23< bluecat9> or server cd-rom drive? 18:23< dx00_> unfortunately i tested them on my laptop and they did work 18:23< dx00_> yeah, it might be the cd-rom drive 18:24< johnc4510> so do we need to replace? 18:24< dx00_> so we might go back tomorrow (if time allows) and try new cds and im taking another cdrom drive 18:24< johnc4510> cool 18:24< bluecat9> cool 18:24< dx00_> i have a spare cd-rom drive 18:24< johnc4510> so do i 18:24< dx00_> but i don't know if it will fit or work 18:24< dx00_> but we will see 18:25< dx00_> good news is that the server is in the rack 18:25< dx00_> and is hosted by ensynch 18:25< dx00_> i took some pictures 18:25< johnc4510> cool 18:25< johnc4510> post them please 18:25< dx00_> ill try to post them on the wiki tomorrow 18:25< bluecat9> dx00_, where does the server reside? geographically 18:25< johnc4510> tks 18:25< dx00_> or ill send them to johnc4510 if i can't 18:25< johnc4510> k 18:26< dx00_> im in phoenix 18:26< dx00_> thats all i got 18:26< bluecat9> gotcha 18:26< SloggerKhan> is meeting @ 9? 18:26< johnc4510> dx00_: let me know if you want me to check on cd-rom i have for size etc 18:26< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: tonight now, from now on 9 18:26< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: is that ok 18:26< SloggerKhan> oh, sorry 18:27< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: is 9 ok with you? 18:27< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: you there? 18:27< SloggerKhan> yes 18:28< SloggerKhan> 9 is better 18:28< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: good 18:28< johnc4510> dx00_: well first hurtle of getting it in rack is done 18:28< johnc4510> we can work on other as it goes along 18:29< johnc4510> dx00_:anymore thoughts 18:29< dx00_> im done 18:29< johnc4510> k 18:29< dx00_> quick question 18:30< johnc4510> anyone else have questions for dx 18:30< johnc4510> k 18:30< bluecat9> no the now 18:30< dx00_> how do you send a message to a single user in irssi 18:30< bluecat9> /msg <user> ? 18:30< dx00_> without opening a new window 18:31< johnc4510> dx00_: i think it is /msg <nick> <msg> 18:31< bluecat9> /notice <user> ? 18:31< dx00_> ahh, yes, notice 18:31< dx00_> thx 18:31< bluecat9> np 18:31< johnc4510> !msg help 18:31< ubotu> Sorry, I don't know anything about msg help - try searching on http://bots.ubuntulinux.nl/factoids.cgi 18:32< dx00_> is ubotu a bot? 18:32< johnc4510> dx00_: yes 18:32< dx00_> ahh 18:32< johnc4510> dx00_: go to ubuntu server channel and type /msg help or /notice help 18:32< johnc4510> it will tell you how 18:32< johnc4510> moving on then 18:33< bluecat9> often typing /help in your client will display client commands 18:33< ianmcorvidae> John, switch that :P 18:33< bluecat9> elo ian 18:33< ianmcorvidae> It' /help msg and /help notice :) 18:33< johnc4510> br24: any news from education team or visit to other loco's? 18:33< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: hello 18:33< johnc4510> welcomw 18:33< ianmcorvidae> Heya. 18:33< johnc4510> welcome 18:33< johnc4510> homer says hi 18:34< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: meetings in future will be at 9:00pm on sundays 18:34< ianmcorvidae> Ok. 18:34< ianmcorvidae> I was actually asleep at 6, so I guess that's a good thing :P 18:34< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: read log for dx00_ on server already covered in meeting 18:35< ianmcorvidae> Ah, ok. 18:35< johnc4510> br24: you here? 18:35< br24> yes, was just waiting 18:35< johnc4510> br24: please go ahead 18:35< br24> I posted info on Kentuckys wiki 18:35< br24> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=9026bd42f8a5a8b775eb6126fad3ad88&t=461200 18:35< br24> as for Education, I am taking the info bluecat9 posted 18:35< br24> will start developing soon 18:35< bluecat9> cool 18:36< johnc4510> thanks, will read thread on kentucky 18:36< br24> again, I urge everyone to post any ideas on what you would like to see for Education 18:36< br24> that is all 18:36< johnc4510> br24: ? bluecat9 post 18:36< johnc4510> link 18:36< bluecat9> i think you guys have all my input already, no? 18:37< br24> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=9026bd42f8a5a8b775eb6126fad3ad88&t=442792 18:37< johnc4510> br24: ty :) 18:37< br24> 10-4 18:37 * johnc4510 asks if other ?'s for br24 18:37< dx00_> nope 18:37< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: membership team? 18:37< ianmcorvidae> Uh, sure. 18:38< johnc4510> :P 18:38< ianmcorvidae> Haven't done anything, still :/ 18:38< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: when are you leaving, the 4th 18:38< ianmcorvidae> 5th, but yeah. 18:38< johnc4510> notes not handy 18:38< johnc4510> sorry 18:38< ianmcorvidae> No problem :) 18:38 * bluecat9 wonders if everyone uses gmail? 18:39< ianmcorvidae> I do, not sure who else does. 18:39< bluecat9> a shared google calendar for our loco would be great 18:39< br24> yep 18:39< ianmcorvidae> bluecat, it would. 18:39< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: are you going to work any from germany? or should 18:39< ianmcorvidae> I will attempt to, but I probably won't make meetings. 18:39< ianmcorvidae> As they'll be at about 3 AM my time there :P 18:39< br24> where at ianmcorvidae? 18:39< ianmcorvidae> Not sure of exact numbers. 18:39< johnc4510> we make someone here sort of speak for you at meetings 18:39< johnc4510> ? 18:39< ianmcorvidae> Just outside of Cologne, br. 18:39< SloggerKhan> Germany is AWESOME.... 18:40< ianmcorvidae> Yeah, anyone who's here from membership can talk :P 18:40< br24> wouldnt mind going to Koeln 18:40< johnc4510> k 18:40< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: please have a great time 18:40< johnc4510> :P 18:40< ianmcorvidae> I'll attempt to, lol. 18:40< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: we will miss you :P 18:40< ianmcorvidae> And hopefully we can get something done while I'm gone. 18:41< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: gah 18:41< johnc4510> :P 18:41< johnc4510> ianmcorvidae: i'll put homer on it 18:41< ianmcorvidae> Anyway, I'm done. 18:41< bluecat9> ianmcorvidae, blackberry + data plan + irc ;p 18:41< johnc4510> :) 18:41< ianmcorvidae> bluecat9: money :P 18:41< bluecat9> lol 18:41< ianmcorvidae> Got a laptop, though. 18:41< ianmcorvidae> Heh. 18:41< bluecat9> coo 18:41< ianmcorvidae> Anyway. Next. 18:42< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: anything on recycling and reservations? 18:42< bluecat9> i gotta run early 18:42< bluecat9> today 18:42< SloggerKhan> I think we have to give that up. 18:42< ianmcorvidae> later, blue. 18:42< johnc4510> slofgren: both or just one? 18:42< SloggerKhan> I haven't been successful in getting a real response. 18:42< SloggerKhan> About either one. 18:43< SloggerKhan> Which is too bad. 18:43< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: well, if res. not interested, we should try schools or needy school kids 18:43< ianmcorvidae> Indeed. 18:43< johnc4510> yes 18:43< SloggerKhan> I think schools. 18:43< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: k 18:43< bluecat9> SloggerKhan, what have we tried thus far? 18:44< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: this is a good project, it may just take some time to get started:) 18:44< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: just keep trying please 18:44< johnc4510> ok 18:44< SloggerKhan> I haven't gotten into schools. 18:44< SloggerKhan> I will do that next. 18:44< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: sounds good to me 18:44< bluecat9> SloggerKhan, I can probably track down some contacts for you if you want? 18:45< SloggerKhan> WIth the Navajo, I think they just have a lot of inertia and not exactly anyone of them wants to really make it their project as they have other things they want to address first. 18:45< SloggerKhan> Yes, I could use school contacts. 18:45< johnc4510> bluecat9: that would be great thanks 18:45< SloggerKhan> However, I think we need to make very certain we know specifically what we would be providing them. 18:45< bluecat9> SloggerKhan, what is our objective with the schools? 18:46< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: i think we should feel them out on 18:46< johnc4510> whether they want in schools or for needy kids 18:46< bluecat9> SloggerKhan, I want to get more involved with this area but I want to know what we have thus far also. ;p 18:46< SloggerKhan> Well, we have to decide. Basically, we can either create a program to give Ubuntu comps to needy kids. Or we can see if schools are interested in a broader deployment of Ubuntu within their school. 18:47< johnc4510> bluecat9: i think we all want to help in this, and we are feeling our way around at first here 18:47< johnc4510> :P 18:47< bluecat9> gotcha 18:47< bluecat9> just trying to suck out as much info before i leave 18:47< bluecat9> ;p 18:47< bluecat9> sorry gents, i have to run 18:47< bluecat9> carry on ;) 18:47< br24> comps for needy kids & families may be more successful 18:47< ianmcorvidae> See ya, blue. 18:47< SloggerKhan> See ya blue. 18:47-!- bluecat9 [email@example.com] has quit ["Leaving"] 18:48< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: we might want to make it edubuntu with the school kids? 18:48< SloggerKhan> I tend to agree that needy kids and families is much better goal short term. It only involves 3 things: Getting computers set up, finding families, and getting word out. 18:48 * johnc4510 asks if anything else for SloggerKhan 18:48 * johnc4510 agrees with SloggerKhan 18:49< SloggerKhan> I am not certain whether Edubuntu would be best. I think it might depend. 18:49< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: ok 18:49< br24> if it is for schools or kids exclusive, edubuntu might be better 18:49< br24> if families, *ubuntu then 18:49< johnc4510> will leave that up to you 18:50< johnc4510> agreed 18:50< johnc4510> anything else? 18:50 * johnc4510 says that is all of teams he thinks, and announcements 18:51< johnc4510> agenda for next meeting? 18:51< br24> johnc4510, what about the goals 18:51 * johnc4510 hopes to have approval guide done 18:51 * johnc4510 again apologizes for not having it ready :( 18:52< br24> johnc4510, do you have any info prepared for viewing? 18:52 * johnc4510 says put it on agenda for next time ianmcorvidae please 18:52< johnc4510> yes 18:52< johnc4510> hang on a sec 18:52< ianmcorvidae> Ok. 18:53< johnc4510> br24: here is what i have so far, still may be edited: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam/Teams/Approval%20Outline 18:53< br24> sorry, ianmcorvidae gave me that link 18:53< br24> was just saying that for those who didnt have it 18:54< ianmcorvidae> Yeah, that seems to be the one to give :) 18:54< johnc4510> right 18:54 * johnc4510 says just remember it is not complete and could change 18:54< johnc4510> :) 18:54< SloggerKhan> If anyone wants to discus CompsForKids further, I'd like to screen what I'm figuring we'd be orienting towards. 18:55< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: great how do you want to do it? 18:55-!- Irssi: #ubuntu-arizona: Total of 13 nicks [1 ops, 0 halfops, 0 voices, 12 normal] 18:55< SloggerKhan> First of, I figure with computers, we'd probably be setting minumum specs. 18:55-!- bluecat9 [firstname.lastname@example.org] has joined #ubuntu-arizona 18:56< SloggerKhan> I'm guessing 600mhz 256mb RAM CD-ROM drive, at least 1 USB port, and 15 gb hardisk would be about it. 18:56< johnc4510> bluecat9: wb 18:56< SloggerKhan> That is open for discussion 18:57< SloggerKhan> 2nd, I figure we would want to distribute comps w/ only optical mice. 18:57< SloggerKhan> (no ball mice.) 18:57< SloggerKhan> I'd prefer better specs, but I think we should have min specs. 18:58< SloggerKhan> 2nd, we need a way to identify families. 18:58< SloggerKhan> I think the best way is to ask for flyers we give to the school to be sent home with students. 18:58< SloggerKhan> And have a website. 18:58< br24> maybe American Cross might help? 18:58< br24> or some org like them 18:59< SloggerKhan> Lastly, I think we need to come up with a base install. I figure it should include special status kids account(s), filtering/content protection, and extra educational software. 18:59< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: the schools ought to be able to point us toward to right families 18:59< SloggerKhan> Agreed, John 19:00< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: nice ideas 19:00< SloggerKhan> They are also obligated to not give us such info, I am pretty sure. 19:00< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: do you have other people on your team yet? 19:00< SloggerKhan> So we can ask them to give info to people they think are appropriate. 19:01< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: then we might let them decide who they should go to? 19:01< SloggerKhan> Not really. I am not sure what my team is, technically. 19:01 * ianmcorvidae wanders off to eat. Back later. 19:01< SloggerKhan> brb 19:02< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: k, first you should define goals and objectives of team on a wiki page for all to look at and help with 19:02< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: then as those are defined and taking shape we should think about other team members to help out 19:03< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: does that sound right to you? 19:03< dx00_> i would love to help 19:04< dx00_> im all about helping out the kids :) 19:04< dx00_> specially when pushing new technologies 19:04< br24> I wouldnt mind helping either 19:04 * johnc4510 says he thinks this is something the whole team can work on and help SloggerKhan out with 19:04< dx00_> after all, they are the ones that will be dirving the next gen technologies 19:04< johnc4510> agreed 19:04< johnc4510> :P 19:05 * johnc4510 needs to hit head, brb 19:05< SloggerKhan> sounds Good :) 19:05 * br24 is away: busy 19:06< dx00_> i gtg guys 19:06< dx00_> SloggerKhan: i will help with anything you need 19:06< dx00_> and that i can 19:06< SloggerKhan> ok, thnks all! 19:06< dx00_> ill talk to you all latter, bye 19:07< SloggerKhan> I guess I'd work on a wiki page ofter I finish my dinner. 19:07< dx00_> good luck 19:07-!- dx00_ [email@example.com] has quit ["leaving"] 19:07< SloggerKhan> bye 19:07< johnc4510> SloggerKhan: does that seem right 19:07< johnc4510> bye 19:07< SloggerKhan> johnc4510: yeah, that sounds good. 19:07< johnc4510> k 19:08< johnc4510> thanks 19:09 * johnc4510 is back btw 19:16 * ianmcorvidae is back. 19:24 * bluecat9 is sort of back 19:25< bluecat9> i like the idea of Kids or Youth as our target audience 19:25< bluecat9> especially the kids without PCs 19:25< bluecat9> sort of like a OLPC ;p 19:26< bluecat9> i like the idea of minimum specs for PC give-aways but.. I'm afraid it may be hard to get our hands on such machines 19:26< bluecat9> i have several PII and PIII machines in the ~333-533mhz range to donate 19:27< bluecat9> and I will be happy to buy more of them at ~$5 a pop to donate in the dfuture 19:28< bluecat9> we need "Human Repo's" 19:29< bluecat9> places where we can drop off PCs and they will have Ubuntu installed on them 19:29< johnc4510> bluecat9: thanks very generous 19:29< johnc4510> :) 19:29< johnc4510> agreed 19:29< bluecat9> cos i can always donate a PC or two a month.. but i don't have the time to work on em 19:29< johnc4510> drop offs in each town 19:29< bluecat9> aye 19:29< johnc4510> tucson, phoenix, flagstaff, etc 19:30< bluecat9> we also need a web page or something to keep track of our stock, etc 19:30< bluecat9> so we can set a number of machines to keep in stock, etc 19:31< bluecat9> to keep the flow going 19:31< bluecat9> even if it's 4 PCs a month 19:31< bluecat9> once we have something in effect like officially donating PCs to children w/o them.. i think we can get ppl to donate PCs to our cause 19:31< johnc4510> bluecat9: the wiki SloggerKhan is setting up should have that info tied into it 19:31< bluecat9> cool 19:32< johnc4510> bluecat9: if not, we can suggest it 19:32< bluecat9> I'm personally going to talk to my boss about it (donating old PCs) 19:32< bluecat9> ..he just gave away a bunch 19:32< johnc4510> bluecat9: good idea 19:32< bluecat9> we play musical chairs about once a year 19:32< johnc4510> bluecat9: that is tax deductable now btw 19:32< bluecat9> so ill try to get some of these.. but if not, maybe later 19:33< bluecat9> aye 19:33< bluecat9> he used to donate them to org's 19:33< johnc4510> cool 19:33< bluecat9> but now he is letting employees have em 19:33< bluecat9> which is nice for them 19:33< bluecat9> but bad for us 19:33< bluecat9> lol 19:33< bluecat9> i am already installing ubuntu on one of the machines ;p 19:33< bluecat9> that some lady got 19:34< bluecat9> pushing the Ubu at work.. priceless 19:34< johnc4510> cool 19:34< johnc4510> :) 19:34< bluecat9> you know.. 19:34< bluecat9> all LoCo's should form PC Repo's 19:34< bluecat9> for old pc drop off 19:35< johnc4510> agreed 19:35< bluecat9> espeically now with vista coming out 19:35< johnc4510> yes 19:35< bluecat9> i think a lot of PCs are going in the trash or dropped off at those donation bin's 19:35< ianmcorvidae> Yeah. 19:36< bluecat9> i really like the idea of a "Computer Repo" 19:36< bluecat9> it could even be a wiki 19:36< ianmcorvidae> Hehe :) 19:36< bluecat9> that we can all add PCs to the repo as they are ready 19:36 * johnc4510 says maybe we ought to post a thread on forum about donating old pcs to loco's in their state? 19:36< bluecat9> ready = ubuntu installed 19:37< bluecat9> or we could start the model 19:37< bluecat9> then spread the word 19:37< bluecat9> ;p 19:37< johnc4510> nice idea 19:37< bluecat9> let's leave the word "old" out 19:37< bluecat9> just in case 19:37< bluecat9> we get lucky 19:38< johnc4510> bluecat9: this is a good idea for SloggerKhan to work on since it is his team.
Parent pages: ["ArizonaTeam/Meetings"] ["ArizonaTeam"]