09January04

Revision 1 as of 2009-01-05 04:53:40

Clear message

If you have additions to the Agenda, please post them here after confirming with JohnCrawford or CraigAEddy

Agenda

  1. Introductions
  2. Announcements
  3. TBA
  4. TBA
  5. TBA
  6. Agenda for next week

Log

[Sun Jan 4 2009] [20:58:59] <johnc4510-laptop>  ok, we about ready
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [20:59:00] <kennymc0>  anyone who would have those type of connections would be an old guy like tyche
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [20:59:02] <kennymc0>  hee hee
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [20:59:03] <tyche>     +1
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [20:59:09] <kennymc0>  +1ish
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [20:59:15] <johnc4510-laptop>  lol
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [20:59:24] <Maurici1>  +1
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [20:59:36] <johnc4510-laptop>  ok, installfest then
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:00:00] <johnc4510-laptop>  my last emails to zach and shawn were on the 21st
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:00:09] <johnc4510-laptop>  here are replies
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:00:20] <johnc4510-laptop>  or rather my emails
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:00:33] <johnc4510-laptop>  Zach,
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:00:34] <johnc4510-laptop>  Installfest would be to promote Intrepid Ibex 8.10. We're a little late getting going on this release. There were some hiccups we wanted to see fixed before we did an event.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:00:37] <johnc4510-laptop>  We'd love it if you guys would join us and make it a big event for the ASU campus. We need a room that has internet connections both hard and wifi if possible. Tables and any patch lines you might have would be appreciated too. As to room size, you might have a better idea than me as to what kind of participation we can expect from the campus folks.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:00:42] <johnc4510-laptop>  A game server would be great to help attracting attention to the event. We would want to highlight that in flyers. Speaking of which, we can print out a bunch, we already have a draft ready. We just need to know the address, maybe directions, the official name of your group, and your logo if you have one. We could also use help as to how to distribute them on campus. Maybe your group could help with that?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:00:50] <johnc4510-laptop>  .
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:01:21] <johnc4510-laptop>  he must be home for the holidays because no reply on directions
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:01:32] <johnc4510-laptop>  in 3rd paragraph
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:01:40] <johnc4510-laptop>  same with shawn
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:01:42] <johnc4510-laptop>  here's his
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:09] <johnc4510-laptop>  University-wide:
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:09] <johnc4510-laptop>    Wireless:
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:09] <johnc4510-laptop>      Unsecured wireless: limited to destination ports 22,80,or 443.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:09] <johnc4510-laptop>        Routed to DakotaCom directly (not "on-campus" really...)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:09] <johnc4510-laptop>      Secured wireless: Requires valid NetID/Password
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:11] <johnc4510-laptop>        Routed through the campus net, no port restrictions
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:14] <johnc4510-laptop>    Wired: Requires registration of client mac address (and a valid Netid)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:16] <johnc4510-laptop>  So basically both places have similar restrictions. The conference rooms
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:19] <johnc4510-laptop>  only have 2-3 wired ports, where as the lab has many... I think it would
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:21] <johnc4510-laptop>  be a good idea for someone to bring a commodity wireless router/switch
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:24] <johnc4510-laptop>  (I can bring mine if needed). I'll manually authorize this mac address
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:26] <johnc4510-laptop>  and everyone else can use the wireless/wired ports on this device.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:29] <johnc4510-laptop>  The conference rooms are pretty far apart (on different floors mostly).
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:30] <johnc4510-laptop>  The lab is really big, but crowded with tables (for all the machines).
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:50] <johnc4510-laptop>  so, we can get wired and wireless access
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:02:55] <johnc4510-laptop>  at u of a
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:08] <johnc4510-laptop>  and one conference room
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:22] <johnc4510-laptop>  smaller, but we won't have to worry about the lab
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:28] <johnc4510-laptop>  and other students
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:29] <johnc4510-laptop>  or
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:31] <johnc4510-laptop>  breakage
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:37] Part        Jeff_Martin has left this channel.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:44] <johnc4510-laptop>  i know time is short
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:55] <johnc4510-laptop>  and we need the flyers done
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:03:57] <johnc4510-laptop>  :(
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:04:16] <johnc4510-laptop>  but without directions or addresses i'm not sure what to do
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:04:21] <johnc4510-laptop>  ideas?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:04:28] <johnc4510-laptop>  please
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:04:55] <kennymc0>  the addresses are most likely on the school websites
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:05:02] <xHans>     johnc4510-laptop: the Installfests are in two weeks?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:05:06] <kennymc0>  but we wouldnt know what buildings or rooms or anything like that
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:05:07] <Maurici1>  Write possible address and an email or site to verify?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:05:39] <tyche>     xHans: just under 2 weeks
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:05:43] <johnc4510-laptop>  xHans: the 17th
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:05:54] <johnc4510-laptop>  kennymc0: right
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:06:50] <johnc4510-laptop>  xHans: have you talked with zach recently?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:07:00] <johnc4510-laptop>  since the new yr
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:07:03] <xHans>     johnc4510-laptop: nope
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:07:24] <johnc4510-laptop>  ?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:07:36] <johnc4510-laptop>  ideas?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:07:41] <xHans>     if things aren't working out you could hold it at the monthly Installfest at UAT
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:07:57] <johnc4510-laptop>  i can send the emails but if no one answers...
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:08:14] <johnc4510-laptop>  discussion please
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:08:21] <johnc4510-laptop>  from the phoenix folks
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:08:32] <tyche>     do you have any phone contact with them?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:08:41] <kennymc0>  i think contacting UAT like xHans said to at least have as a backup would be a good idea
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:09:10] <johnc4510-laptop>  k
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:09:14] <xHans>     kennymc0: we already have UAT, all we have to do is advertise the event and show up :)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:09:15] <johnc4510-laptop>  2 for UAT
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:09:27] <johnc4510-laptop>  and i'm not opposed to that
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:09:32] <tyche>     I'll go with that as a backup
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:09:46] <johnc4510-laptop>  k
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:09:51] <xHans>     but, that would be the last Saturday of January and not the 17th
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:06] <johnc4510-laptop>  31st
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:09] <xHans>     we can probably get the 17th as well, but we'd need to contact UAT ASAP about that
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:15] <johnc4510-laptop>  that would be more time for advertising
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:27] <tyche>     That would certainly help me
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:33] <johnc4510-laptop>  tyche: right
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:35] <kennymc0>  31st would work better for me
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:40] <johnc4510-laptop>  k
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:43] <kennymc0>  wouldnt have to rush out of there early
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:47] <xHans>     johnc4510-laptop: and would put your events on different days, which is probably good for the group with it being short notice
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:10:57] <johnc4510-laptop>  right
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:11:01] <tyche>     There's NO LAW that says they both have to be on the same day.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:11:05] <johnc4510-laptop>  ok, lets go with that
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:11:18] <johnc4510-laptop>  xHans: do we need to do anything  contact anyone?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:11:42] <kennymc0>  and that would mean that if there were anyone from tucson who was so inclined to meet us phoenicians they could go to both events
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:11:50] <johnc4510-laptop>  right
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:12:07] <xHans>     johnc4510-laptop: I'm emailing Alexander and Dennis now and will follow up with UAT
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:12:21] <johnc4510-laptop>  k thx
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:12:24] <xHans>     kennymc0: and you could roll down the hill to Tucson :)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:12:44] <kennymc0>  nah i have an scout thing on the 17th so i wouldnt have enough time to roll down there
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:10] <kennymc0>  and with the current lack of a job that i have right now i couldnt afford it
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:28] <johnc4510-laptop>  tyche: do you have the address from the flyers you kept from ABLEconf
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:29] <johnc4510-laptop>  ?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:29] <xHans>     kennymc0: talk to the kids working on their matter transmitter merit badge :)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:38] <tyche>     I think so
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:41] <xHans>     www.UAT.edu
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:48] <johnc4510-laptop>  should be on it
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:54] <kennymc0>  that isnt a merit badge......at least......not yet
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:55] <kennymc0>  lol
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:13:57] <johnc4510-laptop>  if not i have it on the ones i kept
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:14:26] <johnc4510-laptop>  ok, so 31st on sat. 2-6pm ??
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:14:29] <johnc4510-laptop>  at uat
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:14:40] <johnc4510-laptop>  ?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:14:41] <kennymc0>  sounds good to me
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:14:45] <johnc4510-laptop>  tyche: ?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:13] <johnc4510-laptop>  lol
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:14] <xHans>     johnc4510-laptop: 10:00 to 16:00
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:19] <kennymc0>  wouldnt want to go much later than that because we would be cutting into when people would normally want to eat dinner and we would have hardly anyone there anymore
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:24] <tyche>     +1
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:36] <xHans>     the LoCo could advertise noon to 4, but going later would be a bit of a pain
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:37] <johnc4510-laptop>  tyche: xHans says 10-4pm
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:40] <johnc4510-laptop>  ?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:43] <kennymc0>  10 to 4 works too
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:49] <xHans>     ok
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:50] <kennymc0>  +1
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:54] <johnc4510-laptop>  k
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:15:59] <johnc4510-laptop>  now tucson
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:16:00] <xHans>     17:00 at Boulders on Broadway!  :)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:16:07] <tyche>     that's even better
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:16:13] <johnc4510-laptop>  i'm going to try still for u of a but...
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:16:24] <johnc4510-laptop>  i'll try for the 24th
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:16:30] <johnc4510-laptop>  that gives us 3 wks
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:16:42] <johnc4510-laptop>  and a different day from phoenix
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:17:02] <johnc4510-laptop>  i don't think that will be a problem for shawn
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:17:16] <johnc4510-laptop>  he said he could get the room anytime
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:17:31] <johnc4510-laptop>  maybe i can make both that way
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:17:32] <johnc4510-laptop>  :)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:17:36] <johnc4510-laptop>  i'd like to
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:17:40] <tyche>     OK.  I'll look for the other fliers and see what I can find.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:17:41] <kennymc0>  that would be cool
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:18:07] <johnc4510-laptop>  we could also use the team banner at both events then
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:18:21] <kennymc0>  that is another good reason to have it on different days
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:18:28] <johnc4510-laptop>  agreed
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:18:59] <johnc4510-laptop>  now, since we are not having phoenix at ASU, where to distribute the flyers
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:19:22] <johnc4510-laptop>  and we need to hit the mailing lists of lugs for phoenix to inform them too
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:19:59] <johnc4510-laptop>  we can still invite ASU to the event to participate
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:20:10] <johnc4510-laptop>  we won't be leaving them out
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:20:13] <xHans>     kennymc0: are you on the PLUG discussion list?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:20:33] <kennymc0>  i dont think i have ever gotten around to getting on it
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:20:53] <xHans>     kennymc0: ok
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:21:10] <johnc4510-laptop>  i think i'm on it
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:21:15] <johnc4510-laptop>  i'll check later
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:21:36] <Maurici1>  I am
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:21:44] <xHans>     johnc4510-laptop: ok, I was going to suggest you should have someone besides me on both lists passing info back and forth :)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:21:54] <xHans>     same for ASULUG, TFUG, etc.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:21:54] <johnc4510-laptop>  k
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:03] <johnc4510-laptop>  looks like i'm on tfug
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:06] <johnc4510-laptop>  but not plug
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:13] <johnc4510-laptop>  but i can take care of that
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:15] <johnc4510-laptop>  np
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:27] <xHans>     Maurici1: you're on both PLUG and LoCo mailing lists?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:33] <johnc4510-laptop>  so i'll send the notice to that list
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:34] <Maurici1>  I am on PLUG discussion list
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:38] <kennymc0>  i just got onto the plug discuss list
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:39] <johnc4510-laptop>  Maurici1: cool
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:22:53] <Maurici1>  xHans: Yes
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:23:04] <johnc4510-laptop>  ok, so that looks to be covered
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:23:44] <xHans>     Maurici1: cool, would you act as ambassador between the two lists passing relevant event info back and forth?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:23:51] <johnc4510-laptop>  that's plug list and asu for advertising
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:24:43] <Maurici1>  xHans: Sure I will need some of help to filter the info but I like to try
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:24:48] <johnc4510-laptop>  any other ideas for advertising?  xHans, can we get the geeks radio to give us a plug?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:24:58] <xHans>     Maurici1: cool, mucho danke
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:03] <johnc4510-laptop>  Maurici1: thx
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:13] <xHans>     kennymc0: would you assist on that?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:27] <xHans>     johnc4510-laptop: we might be able to get on Gutsy Geeks
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:27] <kennymc0>  assist on the ambassador thing?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:33] <xHans>     kennymc0: yup
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:39] <kennymc0>  i think i could do that
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:40] <johnc4510-laptop>  xHans: that would help a lot i think
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:47] <xHans>     kennymc0: danke
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:48] <johnc4510-laptop>  to reach a bunch of folks
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:25:55] <kennymc0>  xHans: np
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:26:07] <xHans>     johnc4510-laptop: I should be talking to Nick in the next few days, I'll bring it up
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:26:14] <johnc4510-laptop>  xHans: thx
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:26:17] <johnc4510-laptop>  :)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:27:07] <johnc4510-laptop>  hmmm
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:28:08] <johnc4510-laptop>  tyche: what else re:installfests?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:28:28] <tyche>     Equipment and bodies
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:28:45] <johnc4510-laptop>  bodies!!!!!!!!!!!
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:28:56] <tyche>     Still warm.  :-D
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:28:59] <johnc4510-laptop>  yes, i'll send an email to the team list about that
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:29:10] <johnc4510-laptop>  and where has aztech been?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:29:18] <johnc4510-laptop>  i'll call him
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:29:44] <kennymc0>  darn tyche i was going to call up a mourge and see if we could get some cold bodies
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:29:46] <kennymc0>  rofl
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:29:54] <johnc4510-laptop>  equipment at u of a not a problem
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:29:55] <johnc4510-laptop>  and
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:30:07] <johnc4510-laptop>  probably not at uat either
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:30:26] <kennymc0>  a few extra patch cables might not be a bad idea
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:30:38] <kennymc0>  and batteries
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:30:39] <johnc4510-laptop>  and a router maybe
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:30:42] <johnc4510-laptop>  lol
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:30:54] <tyche>     I even have a cat5
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:30:56] <johnc4510-laptop>  tyche: he's never going to forget about batteries
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:01] <johnc4510-laptop>  tyche: cool
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:16] <kennymc0>  i was thinking of for wireless keyboards and mice but thanks for reminding me
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:17] <tyche>     That's OK,  the lack of batteries got him INTO the team
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:21] <johnc4510-laptop>  tyche: you going to have your mini9 there?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:27] <johnc4510-laptop>  great demo item
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:29] <johnc4510-laptop>  :)
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:29] <tyche>     Yes
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:40] <johnc4510-laptop>  k
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:41] <kennymc0>  if word comes he might even bring his eee pc
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:41] <tyche>     I've got skype on it, too
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:31:47] <johnc4510-laptop>  nice
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:32:11] <johnc4510-laptop>  ok, i'm going to turn it over to xHans for announcements then
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:32:14] <johnc4510-laptop>  xHans: ?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:32:28] <xHans>     got a few
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:32:44] <xHans>     PLUG east side meeting this Thursday
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:32:49] <xHans>     Dennis will cover some emacs modes
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:33:10] <xHans>     we might have another presentation, but I took a couple weeks off and haven't checked what we have
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:33:16] <xHans>     http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/node/99
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:33:23] <xHans>     Hackfest this Saturday, we have a guest speaker this month
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:33:28] <xHans>     Kristy Westphal is the CSO for the Arizona Department of Economic Security on forensics
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:33:35] <xHans>     http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/node/652
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:33:53] Quit        johnc4510-laptop has left this server ("leaving").
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:34:01] <xHans>     the Dezember online Hackfest appears to have gone really, really well
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:34:44] <xHans>     the plan is to move back to that type of thing in February, but we're excited to have Kristy guest-speaking in January
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:34:54] <xHans>     community college classes start up again mid-month
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:35:03] <xHans>     the OpenOffice.org online class is running again, check with MCC to see if your
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:35:03] <xHans>     county gets Maricopa County pricing
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:35:18] <xHans>     we really, really want to make sure to fill this class
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:35:58] <xHans>     it's over half full, but we need a few more people to make sure it runs
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:36:10] <xHans>     the OOo class is a full semester
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:36:48] <xHans>     we will also have Intro to GNU/Linux and GNU/Linux Network Administration as 8 w
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:36:48] <xHans>     eek courses in Mesa
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:36:55] <xHans>     http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:37:24] <xHans>     other CCs in the Phoenix such as EMCC, PVCC and SCC have Free Software classes coming up as well
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:37:42] <xHans>     finally, we need to get moving on ABLEconf
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:37:48] <xHans>     ABLEconf local committee needs to form
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:37:55] <xHans>     http://www.ABLEconf.com/node/23
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:38:39] <xHans>     tyche: will you follow up with johnc4510-laptop on ABLEconf since he fell asleep during my announcements?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:39:11] <tyche>     johnc4510 had to leave suddenly.  I'll talk to him when I next see him
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:39:24] <xHans>     tyche: ok, danke
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:39:32] <xHans>     hope all is OK for him
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:39:38] <tyche>     So do I
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:39:53] <tyche>     What else have you got for us, xHans?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:40:11] <xHans>     tyche: that's it for now
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:40:28] <xHans>     tyche: would you help promote the OOo class?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:40:46] <tyche>     OK.  Now, as I just told xHans,  johnc4510 is unable to close out the meeting.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:40:56] <tyche>     xHans: It'll be in the Team newsletter
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:41:04] <xHans>     we should probably put that on the Installfest promo stuff for both Installfests
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:41:14] <tyche>     So, he asked me to ask if there were any further questions.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:41:43] <tyche>     xHans: That might be better done as a separate handout.
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:41:51] <Maurici1>  xHans, please bring to me the link for the OOo class
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:42:08] <xHans>     Maurici1: on my classes page
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:42:26] <xHans>     http://classes.sis.maricopa.edu/index.php?keywords=BPC110&institutions[]=MCC04&mode[]=IN&subject_code=any&instructors=Vening&all_classes=true&start_hour=any&end_hour=any
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:42:36] <Maurici1>  Thanks
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:43:02] <xHans>     bitte
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:43:02] <tyche>     OK, anyone else?
[Sun Jan 4 2009] [21:43:56] <tyche>     Well, if there's nothing else, the meeting is adjurned for tonight.  thanks for coming, all.


Parent pages: ArizonaTeam/Meetings ArizonaTeam


CategoryArizonaTeam