|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|* Take the lead in the re-verification of AZLOCO by the LoCo Council.||* Take the lead in the re-verification of AZLOCO by the LoCo Council. (Rex Bouwense)|
Sunday 01 March 2020
These are open projects that need your help. If you have the time select one and notify any Team Admin and your name will be added to the project.
* Take the lead in the re-verification of AZLOCO by the LoCo Council. (Rex Bouwense)
* Provide assistance in the development of the Install-fest web-app. (Nicholas Pscion)
* Locate a Data center to host our servers.
* We have had requests to restart the Servers class. We just need someone to conduct one class per month. (On hold)
* Create and conduct high school demonstration to interest students in admin/programming fields. We have started talks with Azstrut to assist each other in this area. (Stephen Melheim)
* Locate a Central location in the Phoenix area (easy access for east and west side members) to hold a physical meeting. Burton Barr has been suggested. Would anyone like to organize a meeting?
* Establish a Cafe Press Store to augment the available Ubuntu merchandise available at Canonical. It would offer merchandise with our own team branding on it.
* Update BBB to version 1.0 which is now available with webRTC for improved audio and to enable recording of sessions. (Ron Ash) COMPLETED
* Need a volunteer to research the requirements to reserve and obtain an AZLOCO U-Tube channel. (Victor Montoya)
Return to Arizona Team Home page. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam