|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
|* The WiFi, food, and drink were determined to be acceptable as was the available space||* The wireless internet, food, and drink were determined to be acceptable as was the available space|
Sunday July 07, 2019
* 01 June - AZLOCO/PLUG Installfest
- 18 attendees (5 new people)
- 12 installs (8 Ubuntu, 1 Lubuntu, 1 Manjero, and 2 Microsoft Windows)
- Worked on a PXE server (90% complete)
- Conducted 1 boot repair
- Updated two servers
- Conducted update training for 4 people
* 02 June - AZLOCO Team meeting hosted by Ron Ash
- 5 attendees
- Disseminated Linux news links and information on Linux job opportunities and future AZLOCO and state LUG events.
* 06 June – Tempe Ubuntu Hour hosted by Paul Kairis
- 6 attendees
- Setup a laptop to share network so we could download files
- Completed pxe server setup, verified and tested pxe boot
- Assisted a user reset her account on Amazon and re-register
- Discussed locations for West Side Meetings
* 13 June – Sierra Vista Ubuntu Hour hosted by Rex Bouwense
- 7 attendees (1 new person)
- Discussed the After Action Report of the Laptop Repair Session that was conducted on 08 June 2019.
- Announced the scheduled release of the next version of Ubuntu (19.10, Eoan Ermine) on 17 October 2019.
- Discussed the advantages of a Linux operating system over a Microsoft Windows system with the new attendee and distributed information on Linux and Ubuntu to him.
* 13 June - Phoenix Ubuntu Hour (Test) hosted by Todd Cole
- 1 attendee
- This was a test to determine if the venue was suitable for a Ubuntu Hour
- The wireless internet, food, and drink were determined to be acceptable as was the available space
- Possible problem with the beer. It disappeared too fast which could lead to future problems.