Sunday January 18 2020
This is the Ubuntu-Arizona Loco Server Team. The purpose of this team is for people who are interested in Linux server technologies, from set up to managing, to be able to learn and participate in a project that will not only help each member learn more about Linux/Servers but it will also help the Ubuntu-Arizona team to develop.
This team is a co-op project that's being shared with the Phoenix, AZ DeLUG (DeVry Linux Users Group). Shane Lofgren has donated the use of a server for our team to set up and test. DeLUG is hosting the connection through donation at The OneNeck.
New Server Donated to Team(02/04/09)
Shane Lofgren has just donated a new/used server to the team as a test server. It is a Dell PowerEdge 2650 with 2x Dual Core Intel Xeon 2.80GHz processors, 2x 75GB hard drives, 4GB ram, CD drive, and 2 power supplies. The server is in perfect working order, and has Hardy Heron LTS installed.
Second Server Donated to Team(02/10/09)
Shane Lofgren has just donated a second new/used server to the team. It is a Dell PowerEdge 2650 with 1x Dual Core Intel Xeon 2.80GHz processors, 33GB hard drives, 1GB ram, CD drive, and 2 power supplies. The server is in perfect working order, and has Hardy Heron LTS installed.
Our mission is to use an Ubuntu Server in order to educate and support the Ubuntu Arizona LoCo Team and state wide LUGS.
- Establish a team web page (completed)
- Install Team calendar and LUG calendars that collaborate together. This will provide a centralized area for statewide FOSS events
- Use server in anyway possible to further assist the Arizona team in the advocacy of Ubuntu.
- Setup a second server to provide testing and experimentation area
- Offering assistance to any state lug that needs hosting space for their user group.
Contact and Member Information
IRC: (irc.freenode.net ; #ubuntu-us-az) (usually a server team member is there.)
Server Team Members
Parent pages: ArizonaTeam