Differences between revisions 1 and 3 (spanning 2 versions)
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|Also on [[http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=90689|Gnome-look.org]].
|Line 16:||Line 18:|
|## COMMENT AREA, DELETE AND PLACE YOUR OWN
## To Add a Comment, type
## * Your Comment Here - -- [[LaunchpadHome:rico-ambiescent]] <<DateTime(2008-10-04T12:12:23Z)>>
* I've seen some wicked stuff throught the years, but yours really kicks ass! - Anonymousman123 Today, during Twilight.
* In Sweden we also have this lovely animal, as well as "knekkebrøt" and polar bears - JachniNücklycken Today, 14:23 08/10/07
* Your concept needs work, make sure you don't make it too cute. The demographic has always been those in their 20's and 30's. - FOSSArtist63 34:43 12/54/23
* I think this animal opens the way to perfect contrasts in a theme / wallpaper / whatever. It's cute in a way, but also dark and itchy, which doesn't have to be the 'Ubuntu message' but it's useful in colorshemes and so on. In other words, nice! - TotalWormage
* The platypus - a sort of strange brown penguin. Hmmmm... I think I like the idea!
|Slideshow ^ |< << Slide 17 of 79 >> >||
Also on Gnome-look.org.