|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|=== V. 0.4 ===
* add gradient_shades to buttons and menuitem;
* menuitem-select and buttons a bit more dark;
* menu background like bg_color;
* some bug fix;
|Line 41:||Line 47:|
|Line 46:||Line 53:|
|v. 0.3||v. 0.4|
|Line 48:||Line 55:|
|Line 50:||Line 57:|
|This thumbline are synchronized with 0.3 version:||This thumbline are synchronized with 0.4 version:|
|Line 52:||Line 59:|
||[[attachment:naxos1-0.3.png|Full Image]]||[[attachment:naxos2-0.3.png|Full Image]] ||[[attachment:naxos3-0.3.png|Full Image]] ||
||[[attachment:naxos1-0.4.png|Full Image]]||[[attachment:naxos2-0.4.png|Full Image]] ||[[attachment:naxos3-0.4.png|Full Image]] ||
|Slideshow ^ |< << Slide 47 of 79 >> >||
"Naxos Intrepid" is a theme inspired from Kith Intrepid. The goal of the theme is make a new art theme that can be practicable with actual stable tecnology but easily extensible with future tecnology.
Currently the theme not uses Emeraland but Metacity, because the theme might be uses by many people and compiz at the moment is not usable for all.
As engine I use murrine-svn.
As Wallpaper, for screenshoot, at the moment I use Kithkin_grill .
- Bug-Fix for gtkrc and metacity.
- Improve coerency.
- Search (or make?) a wallpaper.
- Make emeraland theme.
- Make a deb package.
- add gradient_shades to buttons and menuitem;
- menuitem-select and buttons a bit more dark;
- menu background like bg_color;
- some bug fix;
- buttons with less roundness;
- Migrated from murrine engine to murrine-svn;
- Remove line shadow on menubar and toolbar: GTK_SHADOW_NONE, GTK_SHADOW_NONE
- Improve coerency of menu;
- Improve buttons;
- Some bug-fix.
This thumbline are synchronized with 0.4 version:
- For images, use a low resolution picture in the wiki page. It should be no taller than 240 pixels. If you need to upload higher resolutions, please upload them as an attachment and link to them from the page.
There are two tools located at Artwork/Documentation/Software/Wiki_Scripts to help you with this
Use attachment:thumbnail.png and [attachment:file.png linkname]
Use @SIG@ to leave your signature at the end of your comment. New comments should be placed at the bottom of the feedback.
CategoryArtwork CategoryArtwork CategoryArtwork CategoryArtwork
Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NaxosIntrepid (last edited 2008-10-28 12:20:10 by host213-104-dynamic)