A sane default theme with a smooth pallete of colors for a pleasant experience in linux.
A theme that uses some specific ubuntu old theme concepts (orange pallete, metacity ..) but makes a change to a complete clearlooks engine. The purpose is use a theme standard, easy for the eyes and fast. It uses the standard GNOME visual look: No excesive pixmap painted widgets, all from engine and all coherent.
- Uses orange for the selected color and sand color for the rest.
- Buttons are contrasted and more shiny that the background.
- Menu is background color and creates continuity with the rest of the window.
- Toolbar and the notebook are more shiny that background and create sensation of volume.
- Panel has a litle glossy effect and resizable up to 48px.
- Metacity is original and based on clearlooks code.
- The fonts use a dark color but not totally black.
Is compatible with any size of font but I recommend sans 10 for metacity and sans 8 for the rest.
For my taste, metacity transparencies makes the theme look bad. All other composite effects looks perfect.
Anchor(ConceptArt) Concept Art
Too soft, hard to read the title bar.-- Brettalton DateTime(2008-06-18T23:03:58Z)