|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|== Current Agenda ==||== Current Agenda for meeting 13 July 2010 9pm ==|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
| * updates, discussion from [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-au/2010-May/date.html|mailing list]], [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/|wiki edits]], [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/BugJams|BugJams]] - [[vk7hse|Scott Evans VK7HSE]]
* are we comfortable with current input?
* is everyone happy that things haven't been moved to the [[/AustralianTeam/Archives/|Archives]] unneccesarily? [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|Jared Norris - head_victim]]
* what is the general consensus on the new front page layout? [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|Jared Norris - head_victim]]
* AustralianTeam/Proposed-Council-Structure (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Proposed-Council-Structure) - jellyware
* Report on the [[http://ubuntu.org.au/node/71|free Lucid mailout]] to update the team on how it is going - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|Jared Norris - head_victim]]
== AustralianTeam Meeting DATE: 08th June 2010, 11:00UTC / 21:00 EST ==
|Line 44:||Line 32:|
[[AustralianTeam/Meetings/2010june8|8th June 2010, 1100UTC]]
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second tuesday of every month, 9pm aest in #ubuntu-au on freenode. please add agenda items below
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat, add them as they have been added in the March 2006 meeting: first a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: If your item requires discussion, please also e-mail it to the list. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 13 July 2010 9pm
- eg agenda item - yourname
No meetings held.