|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
|== Current Agenda for meeting 14 September 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10) ==||== Current Agenda for meeting 12 October 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10) ==|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
|* Meeting chairperson - Anyone willing to volunteer? I am willing to coach or assist if you aren't 100% comfortable but just want to give it a go - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|Jared Norris]] (head_victim) - Ill be happy to do it - Ryan Macnish (nisshh)||* Meeting chairperson - Thanks for volunteering Bodman456!|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
| * Maverick Meerkat Release Parties
* Has anyone given any thought to hosting/organising any release parties? The Meerkat will be amongst us Sunday 10th of October ish. Have a think of some family friendly, easily accessible locations. They don't have to be on the date itself if the weekend after suits people better. I have created a wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/MeerkatReleaseParties to give a central location for us all to add to - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|JaredNorris]] (head_victim)
* LoCo rebuilding - Time to get started with this now we have the structure down and done. - Ryan Macnish (nisshh)
* LCA2011 - Just thinking that maybe we should start planning something for this or at least registering some interest. See the wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/LCA2011Brisbane for some details - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris|JaredNorris]] (head_victim)
|Line 36:||Line 32:|
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat, add them as they have been added in the March 2006 meeting: first a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: If your item requires discussion, please also e-mail it to the list. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 12 October 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10)
* Meeting chairperson - Thanks for volunteering Bodman456!
- Add your agenda items here!
No meetings held.