Following up promotional materials
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
| * LCA2011
* A while ago I started the wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/LCA2011Brisbane to see what sort of interest there was in events surrounding LCA2011. Now that the earlybird registration is complete I was wondering who is attending? - [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris/|JaredNorris]] (head_victim)
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat, add them as they have been added in the March 2006 meeting: first a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: If your item requires discussion, please also e-mail it to the list. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 09 November 2010 9pm AEST (GMT+10)
* Meeting chairperson - nisshh
- Monthly Reports
One of the things we fell short on for re-approval was in documentation. To this end I was wondering if we thought it would be worth starting to document this as suggested in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamsBestPracticesandGuidelines with regards to monthly reports. I am willing to volunteer time to collate and publish it but I will need input from other users - JaredNorris (head_victim)
- Organized Events
- A while ago someone was talking about organizing a loco bugjam (was it you kermiac?) (nisshh)
- I have been thinking of setting up a system where i host a session in #ubuntu-au once a week or fortnight or something where i set aside an hour where i can introduce people to something new such as the terminal or a specific program, etc (nisshh)
A while ago I started the wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/LCA2011Brisbane to see what sort of interest there was in events surrounding LCA2011. Now that the earlybird registration is complete I was wondering who is attending? - JaredNorris (head_victim)
- Add your agenda items here!
No meetings held.