|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
| * Ubuntu Global Jam
* Is there anyone else available to help organise some sort of event to contribute to the UbuntuGlobalJam ? - check out the wiki page for more information - UbuntuGLobalJam - JaredNorris (head_victim)
* Natty Narwhal Release Parties
* It's time to start thinking about the Natty Narwhal Release Parties! Organise one in your area now and email the list to make sure we all know about it. A discussion of best dates would be good. - JaredNorris (head_victim)
Date, Time, Place
Australian Team meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, 9pm AEST in #ubuntu-au on freenode. Please add agenda items below
Adding Items to Agenda
You are welcome to add any items that you feel should be discussed to the agenda for the next meeting. In the interests of keeping everything neat, add them as they have been added in the March 2006 meeting: first a half line subject, followed by a short description as a sub-point of the subject, and signing it with your wikiname or IRC nick after that. For example:
- Half line subject
Short description - YourWikiName (yourIRCnick)
Note: If your item requires discussion, please also e-mail it to the list. This will aid in keeping meetings short and discussion open.
Current Agenda for meeting 8 February 2011 8pm AEST (GMT+10)
Note, this is 8pm in Qld, 9pm in NSW/ACT/VIC/TAS, 830pm in SA & 6pm in WA.
* Meeting chairperson - Ryan Macnish (nisshh)
- Roll Call
- Ubuntu-AU Team Forum
I would just like to confirm that the consensus is that the prefix for the team forum should be au.ubuntuforums.org and that Phlosten & ikt are both still willing to be moderators - JaredNorris (head_victim)
- Ubuntu Global Jam
- Natty Narwhal Release Parties
It's time to start thinking about the Natty Narwhal Release Parties! Organise one in your area now and email the list to make sure we all know about it. A discussion of best dates would be good. - JaredNorris (head_victim)
- Add your agenda items here!
No meetings held.