Ubuntu-In-Not-for-Profits aims to promote Ubuntu and FLOSS software to Not-for-Profit, Social and Community based organisations.
- To show Not-for-Profit organisations how Ubuntu can help them to spend less on their IT infrustructure.
- Demonstrate the social inclusiveness of Ubuntu and Free, Libre and Open Source Software.
- Investigate the potential of the social opportunities presented by Ubuntu.
- Representation at 'Connecting Up '06 - Adelaide, May 1-2'
- Give-a-way Ubuntu CDROM's
- Promote Dapper Drake
- Promote 'Software Freedom Day'
Contact PaulSchulz for more information.
The Promoting Ubuntu To Teachers project is working to develop a set of resources to assist members in their efforts to promote Ubuntu Linux to the Australian teacher community.
For more information please see the [wiki:/PromotingUbuntuToTeachers project] page.
To let home users know of Ubuntu's ease of use, security, and stability.
Ubuntu-In-Business is a focus group aimed at devising marketing strategies for Australian businesses and discussing business-related issues for using Ubuntu.
- To conduct business-focused demonstrations of Ubuntu and its applications.