20101110

Meeting page for meeting of November 10, 2010 at 23:00:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting

General Agenda Items and Proposals

Who

What

cprofitt

UDS-N blueprints and notes

duanedesign, cprofitt

FG changes

duanedesign, cprofitt

Membership changes

duanedesign, cprofitt

Mentor changes

duanedesign

Changing the wiki to fit the new theme

Log

   1 [00:00] <pedro3005> /o\  \o_ \o/
   2 [00:00]  * phillw is here
   3 [00:00] <cprofitt> please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Meetings
   4 [00:00] <cprofitt> for the meeting agenda
   5 [00:00] <jledbetter> o/
   6 [00:00] <cprofitt> yes jledbetter
   7 [00:01] <jledbetter> Sorry, was waving along.
   8 [00:01] <cprofitt> ok
   9 [00:01] <duaneipho> my car broke down so I am not at home. I'll try and follow along and participate
  10 [00:01] <cprofitt> for the record can all Beginners Team meeting attendees say here
  11 [00:01] <pleia2> here
  12 [00:01] <phillw> here
  13 [00:01] <jledbetter> here
  14 [00:01] <friTTe|> here
  15 [00:01] <pedro3005> here
  16 [00:01] <UndiFineD> here
  17 [00:02] <mbergamo> here
  18 [00:02] <duaneipho> here
  19 [00:02] <cprofitt> anyone else?
  20 [00:02] <aveilleux> here
  21 [00:02] <nhandler> o/
  22 [00:02] <nhandler> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Meetings
  23 [00:02] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Meetings
  24 [00:03] <cprofitt> alright... thanks all
  25 [00:03] <cprofitt> [TOPIC] UDS-N Blueprints and Notes
  26 [00:03] <MootBot> New Topic:  UDS-N Blueprints and Notes
  27 [00:03] <cprofitt> duaneipho and I were both at UDS along with Darkwingduck
  28 [00:04] <cprofitt> there were several things that came up in regards to the beginners team
  29 [00:04] <cprofitt> the following were specs
  30 [00:04] <cprofitt> [link]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Specs/NattyRoadmap/MembershipProposal
  31 [00:04] <MootBot> LINK received: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Specs/NattyRoadmap/MembershipProposal
  32 [00:04] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Specs/NattyRoadmap/MentorsProposal
  33 [00:04] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Specs/NattyRoadmap/MentorsProposal
  34 [00:05] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Specs/NattyRoadmap/FocusGroupContainers
  35 [00:05] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Specs/NattyRoadmap/FocusGroupContainers
  36 [00:05] <cprofitt> I know you will not all have time to read these, but these are the ideas that the council has been working on
  37 [00:05] <cprofitt> and the reason for some of the changes that will be discussed tonight
  38 [00:06] <cprofitt> there were also some other blueprints that the BT is part of, but are not the lead team on.
  39 [00:06] <cprofitt> The 'core' summary is that there is a desire from the community leaders and some other teams to utilize the BT as an on-ramp for people to become involved in the community
  40 [00:07] <cprofitt> Jono Bacon spent an entire session at UDS-N on Thursday discussing the BT and what the team has accomplished
  41 [00:07] <cprofitt> he kept saying "great work"
  42 [00:07] <cprofitt> so you all should feel very proud of what the team (you) have accopmplished
  43 [00:07] <nhandler> Yep. Great work everyone.
  44 [00:07] <duaneipho> +1
  45 [00:08] <phillw> +1
  46 [00:08] <cprofitt> the overall goal is to align ourselves a little tighter with existing Ubuntu teams
  47 [00:08] <cprofitt> this is expressed in how we are re-defining the Focus Groups
  48 [00:08] <cprofitt> membership process and mentor approval process
  49 [00:09] <cprofitt> You may have noticed significant changes to our Wiki as we prepared for this meeting
  50 [00:09] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Structure
  51 [00:09] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Structure
  52 [00:09] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/FGCreation
  53 [00:09] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/FGCreation
  54 [00:09] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Membership
  55 [00:09] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Membership
  56 [00:10] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Mentors
  57 [00:10] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Mentors
  58 [00:10] <cprofitt> in addition the header was tweaked and the colors changed slightly
  59 [00:10] <nhandler> (and lots of emails if you subscribe to BeginnersTeam/.*)
  60 [00:11] <cprofitt> the basic part of the change is that, in general, the BT FGs will be aligned with an associated Ubuntu team
  61 [00:11] <cprofitt> bugs-FG = Bug Control, Testing, and QA
  62 [00:12] <cprofitt> at some point if there is enough interest in one of those sub-topics and the necessary 'mentors' we would form another FG
  63 [00:12] <cprofitt> but that team is an example of how we try to align with existing team(s)
  64 [00:12] <cprofitt> does anyone have any questions about that part of FGs?
  65 [00:13] <nhandler> Nope
  66 [00:13] <cprofitt> ok...
  67 [00:13] <cprofitt> [TOPIC] Membership
  68 [00:13] <MootBot> New Topic:  Membership
  69 [00:13] <cprofitt> We also needed to really nail down membership
  70 [00:14] <phillw> in what way?
  71 [00:14] <cprofitt> at present members are those people who have demonstrated that they are knowledgable in an area of the Ubuntu project
  72 [00:14] <cprofitt> that could be development or advocacy
  73 [00:15] <cprofitt> they will also have proven that they are mature individuals who work well with others and are dedicated to giving something back to the community and beginners
  74 [00:15] <cprofitt> they do not need to be experts
  75 [00:15] <cprofitt> just knowledgeable
  76 [00:15] <cprofitt> any questions there?
  77 [00:15] <phillw> Nope
  78 [00:15] <PabloRubianes> no
  79 [00:15] <friTTe|> no
  80 [00:16] <cprofitt> The process is also detailed on the Join Us Page
  81 [00:16] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Membership
  82 [00:16] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Membership
  83 [00:16] <cprofitt> I hope that this is very clear to prospective members
  84 [00:16] <cprofitt> There are two membership cases...
  85 [00:17] <cprofitt> an Ubuntu user that is knowledgeable, but has not contrinbuted to the Ubuntu Project before
  86 [00:17] <cprofitt> and an Ubuntu user who has contrinbuted before to other teams, but now wants to help mentor people
  87 [00:17] <cprofitt> In the first case the person will have to prove they have made contributions and are knoweldgeable
  88 [00:18] <cprofitt> this might take 1 month or 12 months (long long time)
  89 [00:18] <cprofitt> we do not rush the process
  90 [00:18] <cprofitt> the second case would be a special case
  91 [00:18] <cprofitt> such as Carlos (hgghd)
  92 [00:18] <cprofitt> who is a long standing member of bug-control, testing and QA
  93 [00:19] <cprofitt> in those cases these people will have a body of work that can be judged
  94 [00:19] <cprofitt> and a history of working with the community that can also be looked at
  95 [00:19] <cprofitt> in either case we have two choices
  96 [00:19] <cprofitt> 1)  wait until an official team meeting to vote on the new members
  97 [00:19] <cprofitt> or
  98 [00:20] <cprofitt> 2) have the council vote on the members with input live, wiki and email based on each prospecitve member
  99 [00:20] <phillw> +1 for 2)
 100 [00:20] <PabloRubianes> +1 for 1
 101 [00:20] <cprofitt> I would like to have the team vote on that idea the next time after we discuss it on the mailing list
 102 [00:20] <cprofitt> I see positives and negatives for both
 103 [00:21] <cprofitt> and think we should all think on it
 104 [00:21] <cprofitt> any questions on membership?
 105 [00:21] <cprofitt> [topic] Mentors
 106 [00:21] <MootBot> New Topic:  Mentors
 107 [00:22] <nhandler> I just wanted to note that even for experienced people, we still want to make sure they are integrated well with the team
 108 [00:22] <cprofitt> +1 nhandler
 109 [00:22] <PabloRubianes> good
 110 [00:22] <PabloRubianes> I thing
 111 [00:22] <phillw> +1
 112 [00:22] <friTTe|> yeah
 113 [00:22] <PabloRubianes> One thing sorry?
 114 [00:22] <UndiFineD> +1 for 1
 115 [00:23] <cprofitt> At UDS we received a couple of comments about some of our mentors not being 'knwoledgeable' in certain areas
 116 [00:23] <cprofitt> PabloRubianes: go ahead
 117 [00:23] <PabloRubianes> people who don't know and never contribute to the Ubuntu project... are going to be integrated till are electable right?
 118 [00:23] <cprofitt> PabloRubianes: yes -- they will be prospective members that we work with
 119 [00:24] <PabloRubianes> good
 120 [00:24] <cprofitt> we will work as long as they keep trying
 121 [00:24] <cprofitt> work with them
 122 [00:24] <PabloRubianes> I think that should be clear for thouse people to make them work hard
 123 [00:24]  * cprofitt nods
 124 [00:24] <cprofitt> ok... back to mentors
 125 [00:24] <phillw> agrees
 126 [00:24] <cprofitt> we had some comments that are mentors were not knowledgeable
 127 [00:25] <cprofitt> the incidents were isolated, but we agreed that we should have a tighter control on 'mentors'
 128 [00:25] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Mentors
 129 [00:25] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Mentors
 130 [00:25] <cprofitt> you will notice a few things in the mentors page
 131 [00:25] <cprofitt> there are now rows with time zones
 132 [00:26] <cprofitt> I would appreciate folks modifying their entry to fit their time zone
 133 [00:26] <pleia2> that's great
 134 [00:26] <cprofitt> also there is a column for Focus Group / Qualifications
 135 [00:26] <cprofitt> if you have no qualification area -- you are a general mentor
 136 [00:26] <cprofitt> and you can help people join the BT
 137 [00:27] <cprofitt> we all know how that works :-)
 138 [00:27] <nhandler> Looks like the time zone column is messed up
 139 [00:27] <cprofitt> if, you want to be a bug-FG mentor, you would need to get some testimonials from the bug-control team or another associated team
 140 [00:27] <jledbetter> I think the time zones are subheader rows nhandler
 141 [00:28] <cprofitt> time zones are rows that cover the entire table
 142 [00:28] <nhandler> Well, we should probably make it a bit more clear that they are headers, but we can fix that later ;)
 143 [00:29] <cprofitt> to become a bug-control FG mentor you would apply to the council
 144 [00:29] <duaneipho> sorry for the flacky connection. what page we talking about?
 145 [00:29] <cprofitt> you would get either the associated team lead to give you a testimonial or two other associated team members
 146 [00:29] <friTTe|> duaneipho: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Mentors
 147 [00:30] <duaneipho> thank you
 148 [00:30] <cprofitt> the council would then vote to approve you or work further with you to improve your level of knowledge
 149 [00:30] <phillw> cprofitt: as PhilBull has made me a wiki administrator, can I add wiki to my area?
 150 [00:30] <cprofitt> No.
 151 [00:30] <cprofitt> you would apply to the doc-FG to be a mentor
 152 [00:30] <phillw> okies
 153 [00:30] <cprofitt> you would have PhilBull add a testimonial to your page
 154 [00:31] <cprofitt> the council would then talk with you and make a decision
 155 [00:31] <phillw> cprofitt: it's already there :)
 156 [00:31] <cprofitt> it is not always enough to be made a member of a team
 157 [00:31] <phillw> np
 158 [00:32] <cprofitt> we need to ensure that the associated team feels you have enough knowledge to 'teach' and the BT council wants to ensure your temperment is suitable to teaching as well
 159 [00:32] <cprofitt> being a mentor can be trying at times
 160 [00:32] <cprofitt> so it is not knowledge alone that makes a mentor
 161 [00:32] <phillw> +1 :)
 162 [00:32] <cprofitt> any questions on mentors?
 163 [00:33] <cprofitt> ok
 164 [00:33] <cprofitt> [topic] changing the wiki to fit the new theme
 165 [00:33] <MootBot> New Topic:  changing the wiki to fit the new theme
 166 [00:34] <cprofitt> duaneipho: you have the floor
 167 [00:34] <duaneipho> I have think we have done a pretty good job of that
 168 [00:35] <duaneipho> has everyone tried the page out with the new theme?
 169 [00:35] <nhandler> My only concern is that the theme might look ok in the light theme, but right now, it looks rather "bad" in the kubuntu theme
 170 [00:35] <PabloRubianes> yes
 171 [00:35] <cprofitt> I wish there was a way to have two different wiki codes for each theme
 172 [00:35] <duaneipho> nhandler we might consider looking at the all white menus
 173 [00:35] <cprofitt> but for now that is an issue
 174 [00:36] <nhandler> duaneipho: I think that might be nice.
 175 [00:36] <cprofitt> we can certainly keep trying to work on it
 176 [00:36] <duaneipho> not as neat as what we have but more theme agnostic
 177 [00:36] <cprofitt> right now our menus are grey
 178 [00:36] <cprofitt> and the side is grey
 179 [00:37] <cprofitt> [ACTION] cprofitt and duaneipho will create a test header page for different color combos to be tested
 180 [00:37] <MootBot> ACTION received:  cprofitt and duaneipho will create a test header page for different color combos to be tested
 181 [00:37] <nhandler> cprofitt: They have definitely gotten better (than what they were the other day), but the purple and orange don't go well with the blue
 182 [00:37] <duaneipho> I agree
 183 [00:38] <cprofitt> any more on the theme -- or just a desire to try and make them better?
 184 [00:38] <cprofitt> ok
 185 [00:38] <cprofitt> [TOPIC] New Member Nominations
 186 [00:38] <MootBot> New Topic:  New Member Nominations
 187 [00:38] <cprofitt> We have two tonight
 188 [00:38] <duaneipho> yeah that is it. it was actually left over topic from last month
 189 [00:39] <cprofitt> the first is bioterror mentored by phillw
 190 [00:39] <cprofitt> bioterror is out due to family illness
 191 [00:39] <cprofitt> phillw: would you like to speak on your mentees behalve?
 192 [00:39] <duaneipho> oh no
 193 [00:39] <phillw> he does send his apologies.
 194 [00:39] <duaneipho> can we post his wiki
 195 [00:39] <nhandler> cprofitt: So you want to process these in the old style?
 196 [00:39] <cprofitt> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/bioterror
 197 [00:40] <cprofitt> for now yes nhandler
 198 [00:40] <cprofitt> team vote
 199 [00:40] <cprofitt> until we have time to consider the proposal put forth tonight
 200 [00:40] <phillw> He's been on today, but 2AM was too big an ask for him
 201 [00:40] <cprofitt> would anyone else like to give a testimonial for bioterror?
 202 [00:41] <friTTe|> he has a great knowledge in different things
 203 [00:41] <phillw> cprofitt: I believe hobgoblin also sent a mail to mailing list.
 204 [00:41] <friTTe|> always seem to know the answers
 205 [00:42] <cprofitt> [VOTE] To accept bioterror as a Ubuntu Beginners Team Member
 206 [00:42] <MootBot> Please vote on:  To accept bioterror as a Ubuntu Beginners Team Member.
 207 [00:42] <MootBot> Public votes can be registered by saying +1/-1/+0 in the channel, private votes by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0  to MootBot
 208 [00:42] <MootBot> E.g. /msg MootBot +1 #ubuntu-meeting
 209 [00:42] <duaneipho> hobgoblin testimonial was likely from his work in ubuntu-beginners
 210 [00:42] <phillw> +1
 211 [00:42] <MootBot> +1 received from phillw. 1 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 1
 212 [00:42] <nhandler> +0
 213 [00:42] <MootBot> Abstention received from nhandler. 1 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 1
 214 [00:42] <duaneipho> +1
 215 [00:42] <MootBot> +1 received from duaneipho. 2 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 2
 216 [00:42] <friTTe|> +1
 217 [00:42] <MootBot> +1 received from friTTe|. 3 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 3
 218 [00:42] <UndiFineD> +1
 219 [00:42] <MootBot> +1 received from UndiFineD. 4 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 4
 220 [00:42] <PabloRubianes> +1
 221 [00:42] <MootBot> +1 received from PabloRubianes. 5 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 5
 222 [00:42] <cprofitt> +0
 223 [00:42] <MootBot> Abstention received from cprofitt. 5 for, 0 against. 2 have abstained. Count is now 5
 224 [00:43] <cprofitt> any more votes?
 225 [00:43] <duaneipho> I think we forgot to mention voting was for members:)
 226 [00:43]  * aveilleux isn't a member yet so she can't vote
 227 [00:43] <cprofitt> any more votes?
 228 [00:43] <cprofitt> [ENDVOTE]
 229 [00:43] <MootBot> Final result is 5 for, 0 against. 2 abstained. Total: 5
 230 [00:44] <cprofitt> [agreed] bioterror is now a UBT member
 231 [00:44] <MootBot> AGREED received:  bioterror is now a UBT member
 232 [00:44] <duaneipho> so is that 3 for
 233 [00:44] <cprofitt> the next candidate is jledbetter with myself as a mentor
 234 [00:44] <cprofitt> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jledbetter
 235 [00:44] <pedro3005> damn, missed it
 236 [00:44] <cprofitt> jledbetter: would you like to address the members?
 237 [00:44] <duaneipho> yaa
 238 [00:44] <jledbetter> cprofitt, Thank you. Yes.
 239 [00:46] <duaneipho> i think jledbetter would make a good member. always catch her giving help when possible.
 240 [00:46] <cprofitt> I would like to add that jledbetter has been active in the community by participating remotely with UDS, attending linux shows, presenting in OpenWeek and with Ubuntu Women
 241 [00:46] <jledbetter> Hello everyone. I'm jledbetter, and as you can see, I love to code :) I'm hoping to help answer the question "I do X language and want to contribute. How can I?" I've been a member of Ubuntu-Women and my LoCo and am holding my first Ubuntu Hour in a few weeks. I have been interviewed and share my love for Ubuntu and the community. I blog and hope to do screencasts. Whatever I can to help out :)
 242 [00:46] <cprofitt> She is also involved with a project I think we should also consider called the 100 user project
 243 [00:46] <jledbetter> duaneipho, Thank you :)
 244 [00:46] <cprofitt> [link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/100UsersProject
 245 [00:46] <MootBot> LINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/100UsersProject
 246 [00:46] <phillw> excellent :)
 247 [00:47] <duaneipho> remote participated at uds and always violunteering for stuff.
 248 [00:47] <PabloRubianes> Great!
 249 [00:47] <nhandler> jledbetter: Lanuage of choice ?
 250 [00:47] <jledbetter> Yes, have my action items from UDS and very excited about them :)
 251 [00:47] <cprofitt> In my opinion she has integrated very well with our team and would be a good asset as a UBT member
 252 [00:47] <jledbetter> nhandler, Java at work but learning Python.
 253 [00:47]  * nhandler won't hold that against her
 254 [00:48]  * cprofitt smiles
 255 [00:48] <duaneipho> lol
 256 [00:48] <jledbetter> nhandler, Appreciated ;) Gotta pay the bills.
 257 [00:48] <cprofitt> no language ware allowed
 258 [00:48] <cprofitt> :-)
 259 [00:48] <jledbetter> Hehe.
 260 [00:48] <cprofitt> anyone else have any questions for jledbetter
 261 [00:48] <duaneipho> java got a lot cooler now that apple has dropped it :)
 262 [00:48] <PabloRubianes> nope let's vote :-)
 263 [00:49] <cprofitt> [VOTE] To accept jledbetter as a Ubuntu Beginners Team Member
 264 [00:49] <MootBot> Please vote on:  To accept jledbetter as a Ubuntu Beginners Team Member.
 265 [00:49] <MootBot> Public votes can be registered by saying +1/-1/+0 in the channel, private votes by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0  to MootBot
 266 [00:49] <MootBot> E.g. /msg MootBot +1 #ubuntu-meeting
 267 [00:49] <phillw> +1
 268 [00:49] <cprofitt> +1
 269 [00:49] <MootBot> +1 received from phillw. 1 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 1
 270 [00:49] <pleia2> +1
 271 [00:49] <MootBot> +1 received from cprofitt. 2 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 2
 272 [00:49] <MootBot> +1 received from pleia2. 3 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 3
 273 [00:49] <pedro3005> +1
 274 [00:49] <MootBot> +1 received from pedro3005. 4 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 4
 275 [00:49] <PabloRubianes> +1
 276 [00:49] <duaneipho> +1
 277 [00:49] <MootBot> +1 received from PabloRubianes. 5 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 5
 278 [00:49] <MootBot> +1 received from duaneipho. 6 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 6
 279 [00:49] <nhandler> +1
 280 [00:49] <MootBot> +1 received from nhandler. 7 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 7
 281 [00:49] <cprofitt> anymore votes?
 282 [00:49] <duaneipho> woot!
 283 [00:49] <friTTe|> +1
 284 [00:49] <MootBot> +1 received from friTTe|. 8 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 8
 285 [00:50] <UndiFineD> +1
 286 [00:50] <MootBot> +1 received from UndiFineD. 9 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 9
 287 [00:50] <cprofitt> anymore votes?
 288 [00:50] <cprofitt> [ENDVOTE]
 289 [00:50] <MootBot> Final result is 9 for, 0 against. 0 abstained. Total: 9
 290 [00:50] <cprofitt> [agreed] jledbetter is accepted as an UBT member
 291 [00:50] <MootBot> AGREED received:  jledbetter is accepted as an UBT member
 292 [00:50] <cprofitt> congrats jledbetter
 293 [00:50] <PabloRubianes> congrats jledbetter
 294 [00:50] <jledbetter> Yay! Thank you everyone :)
 295 [00:50] <nhandler> Congratulations and welcome to the team jledbetter
 296 [00:50] <cprofitt> as there are no other topics I will close with the following brief comments
 297 [00:51] <duaneipho> congrats jledbetter and bioterror
 298 [00:51] <cprofitt> please remember to contribute to our meeting planning by adding topics to the meeting page and discussing them on the mailing list
 299 [00:51] <cprofitt> yes, congrats to bioterror as you and your family hopefully get better
 300 [00:51] <cprofitt> #endmeeting
 301 [00:51] <MootBot> Meeting finished at 18:51.
 302 [00:51] <cprofitt> thanks everyone!!
 303 [00:52] <PabloRubianes> I would like to congrat the Council for the great work!
 304 [00:52] <cprofitt> Excellent meeting
 305 [00:52] <duaneipho> yes definetly we need to take advantage of ml
 306 [00:52] <phillw> very informative :)
 307 [00:52] <cprofitt> if anyone would like to discuss anything I will be available for open discussion in our team channel
 308 [00:52] <head_victim> Well run meeting, first BT I've sat in on.
 309 [00:52] <cprofitt> #ubuntu-beginners-team
 310 [00:52] <cprofitt> thanks head_victim
 311 [00:52] <cprofitt> good to have you sit in with us
 312 [00:52] <head_victim> I was afk for the first 30 minutes but caught up for the voting.
 313 [00:53] <phillw> cprofitt: our head of dev was on earlier I'll catch up with him later.
 314 [00:53] <friTTe|> sorry bout the voting i wasnt supposed to, first meeting and the AM is to blame
 315 [00:54] <phillw> friTTe|: your mentor will flog you later.
 316 [00:54] <friTTe|> yeah


CategoryBeginnersTeam

BeginnersTeam/Meetings/20101110 (last edited 2010-11-10 08:48:12 by duanedesign)