+ "Partial specification"
condenses the non-specification stuff
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|This is the Home of the Bluetooth team. Join up here: https://launchpad.net/people/bluetooth/||This is the Home of [[https://launchpad.net/people/bluetooth|the Bluetooth team]]. Join up to help us make Bluetooth ''ROCK'' in Ubuntu, working together with upstream to test it and make it work out of the box.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|== Vision ==||Information: [[/Docs]], [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bluetooth|mailing list]], [[https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CategoryBluetooth|user help]].|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|We're going to
0. make Bluetooth ''ROCK'' in Ubuntu.
0. work together with Upstream.
0. test Bluetooth.
0. make it work out of the box.
|== How you can help out ==|
|Line 11:||Line 7:|
|== Information ==
* Mailing list: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bluetooth
* Documentation wiki: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CategoryBluetooth
== Work to be done ==
This list shows how you can help out:
|Line 21:||Line 8:|
| * Until gutsy freezes,
* merge Packages with Debian Unstable.
* package interesting new apps: [[/NewApps]].
* finish off [[/TODO]] list.
| * merge Packages with Debian Unstable.
* package [[/NewApps|interesting new apps]]
* finish off [[/TODO]] list
|Line 40:||Line 26:|
This is the Home of the Bluetooth team. Join up to help us make Bluetooth ROCK in Ubuntu, working together with upstream to test it and make it work out of the box.
How you can help out
Important now: Bugs
- merge Packages with Debian Unstable.
package interesting new apps
finish off /TODO list
At the bottom of the “Bluetooth” panel in System Settings should be a checkbox, “Show Bluetooth status in the menu bar”. It should be checked by default for a new user account, but should be sensitive only when there is a powered Bluetooth card or dongle.
Whenever the checkbox is sensitive and checked, a Bluetooth menu should appear in the menu bar.