Meetings

Differences between revisions 3 and 18 (spanning 15 versions)
Revision 3 as of 2011-11-30 12:13:18
Size: 1023
Editor: pedro
Comment:
Revision 18 as of 2012-02-22 18:35:43
Size: 1257
Editor: brian-murray
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 8: Line 8:
Next meeting will be November 30th at 18UTC. Next meeting will be February 29 at 1800 UTC.
Line 10: Line 10:
Next [[QATeam/Meetings/Chairing|chair]] will be '''pedro_'''. Next [[QATeam/Meetings/Chairing|chair]] will be '''bdmurray'''.
Line 17: Line 17:
  * ACTION: put list of dbus no reply bugs into a wiki page and email bugsquad regarding list: bdmurray
  * ACTION: investigate bug 827615: Ursinha
Line 18: Line 20:
 * Bug Escalations (any High or Critical bugs that community members have seen that need attention)
Line 19: Line 22:
 * Chair Selection

The Bug Squad team has regular weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 18:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. Feel free to join in!

Next meeting

When

Next meeting will be February 29 at 1800 UTC.

Next chair will be bdmurray.

(i) Docs on how to chair the QA Team Weekly Meeting (including copy & paste snippets) can be found here.

Agenda

  • Previous Actions (all)
    • ACTION: put list of dbus no reply bugs into a wiki page and email bugsquad regarding list: bdmurray
    • ACTION: investigate bug 827615: Ursinha
  • Engineering Team Bug Status
  • Bug Escalations (any High or Critical bugs that community members have seen that need attention)
  • Other Topics

Previous Meetings

Summary and Logs

Minutes

The minutes of the meeting are available at http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ and http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/.

Archive

BugSquad/Meetings (last edited 2012-03-30 17:21:53 by brian-murray)