|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|* ''ACTION:'' pedro_ to update wiki + send email re the BugSquad Meeting|| * '''ACTION:''' bdmurray send bugs meeting announcement before the next meeting
* '''ACTION:''' bdmurray to investigate what happened to the rhythmbox package hook
|Line 19:||Line 21:|
|* Bug Escalations (any High or Critical bugs that community members have seen that need attention)|
The Bug Squad team has regular weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 18:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. Feel free to join in!
Next meeting will be December 14 at 1800 UTC.
Next chair will be bdmurray.
Docs on how to chair the QA Team Weekly Meeting (including copy & paste snippets) can be found here.
- Previous Actions (all)
ACTION: bdmurray send bugs meeting announcement before the next meeting
ACTION: bdmurray to investigate what happened to the rhythmbox package hook
- Engineering Team Bug Status
- Bug Escalations (any High or Critical bugs that community members have seen that need attention)
- Other Topics
- Chair Selection
Summary and Logs
The minutes of the meeting are available at http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ and http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/.