Meetings

Differences between revisions 8 and 9
Revision 8 as of 2011-12-21 18:00:46
Size: 1217
Editor: brian-murray
Comment:
Revision 9 as of 2011-12-21 18:24:04
Size: 1203
Editor: brian-murray
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 8: Line 8:
Next meeting will be December 21 at 1800 UTC. Next meeting will be January 4 at 1800 UTC.
Line 17: Line 17:
   * '''ACTION:''' bdmurray to investigate what happened to the rhythmbox package hook
   * '''ACTION:''' bdmurray to perform SRU of fix for bug 904527 for Oneiric

The Bug Squad team has regular weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 18:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. Feel free to join in!

Next meeting

When

Next meeting will be January 4 at 1800 UTC.

Next chair will be bdmurray.

(i) Docs on how to chair the QA Team Weekly Meeting (including copy & paste snippets) can be found here.

Agenda

  • Previous Actions (all)
    • ACTION: bdmurray to perform SRU of fix for bug 904527 for Oneiric

  • Engineering Team Bug Status
  • Bug Escalations (any High or Critical bugs that community members have seen that need attention)
  • Other Topics
  • Chair Selection

Previous Meetings

Summary and Logs

Minutes

The minutes of the meeting are available at http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ and http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/.

Archive

BugSquad/Meetings (last edited 2012-03-30 17:21:53 by brian-murray)