|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
| 1. Website - What do we want to do with it?
1. Reaching out to those members in the State that are not on IRC and how to include them into the meeting process
1. SCALE - I know it is early but, never early to start planning
Sunday, November 7th, 2010, 7:00pm (1900) PST
Announcements - UDS, etc.
- Podcast Discussion kickoff (Format, Length, Tools, Topics) -- Prefer to keep the discussion high level at this point and work in separate groups later so people can volunteer available time.
- Channel Ops discussion: There is consensus in casual conversation that we want to add more, discuss, select some volunteers and get them added
- Website - What do we want to do with it?
- Reaching out to those members in the State that are not on IRC and how to include them into the meeting process
- SCALE - I know it is early but, never early to start planning
If you have anything else you'd like to add to the agenda, or want to make some changes, please feel free to edit it. Please include an explanation of your item if it's not immediately apparent.
Our meetings are held for about 90 minutes every other Sunday at 7:00pm (19:00) PST / 03:00 UTC in our IRC channel, #ubuntu-us-ca on freenode. All interested people are welcome to join us. For questions or help connecting, check out the InternetRelayChat page or use the Web client linked from the Contact page.
Hope to see you online!