Added some of my own attempts at a logo design.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
|*Contribute your idea here!||*Here's another version w/ drop shadow and bear.
- We're trying to create a new team logo, and anyone is welcome to contribute their designs!
Big thanks to Axxium from the LouisianaTeam for our first design!!
- Not sure if I like the "California Ubuntu" or if "Ubuntu California" would be better. Also, question about what font to use for Ubuntu.
- I think that "Ubuntu California" is a bit more traditional sounding, as the Ubuntu should be first. What are the rules about using the Ubuntu font again?
- Here's something I cobbled together after talking on IRC.
Forum post and SVG located [http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=558190 here]
- Here's an idea that someone mentioned during last IRC meeting.
- Here's what I was thinking with the Ubuntu-California design. I'm not sure which looks better. I think they lose something in the thumbnails (too subtle) but for our team icon (on Launchpad) we could simply use the California outline by itself.
Different sizes plus SVGs available here: http://www.nhaines.com/ubuntu-california-logos/
*Here's another version w/ drop shadow and bear.