- 2012-12-06 meeting:
- Catch up with Lubuntu team and Edubuntu team
- Lubuntu had great feedback on the 12.10 release.
- Both are generally doing well, both could do with some more help from the development side.
- Daniel offered both to be on the Ubuntu Development Hangout.
- No pressing issues or anything else the CC could help out with.
- 2012-12-20 meeting:
- Catch up with the Translations team
- Translations team representative kelemengabor felt the translations process last release was a little buggy compared to Precise
- The team lacks leadership since dpm's job focus was changed (without someone pushing things forward, things tend to not move forward)
Proposal: clone dpm
- Gwaihir mentioned that this might be a good opportunity to open up a little bit the ubuntu-translation-coordinators team
Explained that they don't have milestones, but there are things that need to be done at certain times in the release cycle (opening up translations, setting up langpack export&build, cleaning the import queue) but these are not formalized
- Things are driven and teams are motivated by translations statistics page
- Discussed possibilities for more collaboration between teams to share best practices - some is done in bug reports, IRC meetings tend to be hard due to time zones
- Translations team agreed to have an internal meeting to discuss some of the current challenges and dholbach took an action to mail the translations team again about a scheduling a date in 2013 to check in again
teolemon pointed out starting http://lite.framapad.org/p/ddtpUbuntu
- Rescheduling meeting with Forums Council because none were available for this meeting