Differences between revisions 3 and 4
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
| * Kept working on installing languages feature in gnome-control-center (rodrigo)
* Uploaded new gnome-control-center to precise to match it with oneiric (rodrigo)
* Started discussing Google cloud printing feature (rodrigo)
- Fixed a couple of bugs in autopkgtest, it's now possible to use for our purposes. (pitti)
- Converted the first two packages to DEP-8/autopkgtest for continuous QA integration: upower, apport; more to come. (pitti)
- New udev 175 in precise with some structural changes, please let me know about problems. (pitti)
- Kept working on installing languages feature in gnome-control-center (rodrigo)
- Uploaded new gnome-control-center to precise to match it with oneiric (rodrigo)
- Started discussing Google cloud printing feature (rodrigo)
- insert meeting agenda items here..
- Work on getting test harness ready to go. Then dx will start working on including tests. All merge requests are blocked right now as there is no test yet.
- prototype for autolanding in trunk, approved, tested, reshaped branches. Now need IS to give some access to put that in production (bindings from tarmac/jenkins/pbuilder)
- Some 51 manual test cases for acceptance criterias written as a draft, covering panel and launcher for now. Still investigating on the manual test case tool integration for the online backend.
- Some compiz components SRUed in oneiric-proposed, please test, test, test!
- An incoming nux SRU soon fixing "first time, I can't click on the quicklist"
IRC log Western edition