← Revision 7 as of 2012-08-28 18:38:48
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
| * libreoffice 3.6.0-rc4 and 3.6.1-rc2 for quantal including unitymenus patch and session-installer magic (bjoern-michaelsen)
* Task Warrior updated to 2.1.1 (bryce)
|Line 25:||Line 27:|
| * xdiagnose 3.0 and lpltk 2.2 released and uploaded to precise (bryce)
* [[http://www.bryceharrington.org/Arsenal/ubuntu-x-swat/Reports/package_status.html|Package Status]] page repaired (bryce)
* X stack has been brought fully up to date
Gwibber python3 port is looking google, barry and robru are making great progress with hopes to merge into trunk this week. FFe 1042344
system-config-printer: Integrated automatic driver download from OpenPrinting, as Jockey as provider for that feature is not present any more (tkamppeter).
- foomatic-db: Updated to include support for the latest printer models by Ricoh and OEM (tkamppeter).
- Nautilus got downgraded to 3.4 for the Ubuntu 12.10 cycle. Will be restored to track upstream again for 13.04. (mterry)
- Deja Dup got support for verifying the backup files every backup. And every two months asking for the encryption password again to verify you remember it. (mterry)
- Quickly got updated for better upgrade-between-Quickly-versions and ARB support. (mterry)
- Packaged/uploaded indicator-sync (cyphermox)
Debugged issue with libpango in the Lucid->precise upgrade. (cyphermox)
- libreoffice 3.6.0-rc4 and 3.6.1-rc2 for quantal including unitymenus patch and session-installer magic (bjoern-michaelsen)
- Task Warrior updated to 2.1.1 (bryce)
Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
- xdiagnose 3.0 and lpltk 2.2 released and uploaded to precise (bryce)
Package Status page repaired (bryce)
- X stack has been brought fully up to date
IRC log Western edition