Differences between revisions 5 and 6
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|* Continued debugging and discussion on bug #1056300 and its upstream bug. (TheMuso)|
- CUPS: Forward-ported the CUPS Broadcasting/Browsing feature for printer sharing with configuration-less clients from CUPS 1.5.x to 1.6.1. The feature was dropped in CUPS 1.6.x upstream and many people complained about this as this makes Linux especially easy for networked printing (LP: #1061063, LP: #1061069, tkamppeter).
- Avahi: avahi-daemon was falling into an infinite loop, spinning up to 100% CPU, and not working any more when CUPS registered its printer shares for Bonjour broadcasting during its startup. Fixed the problem by a patch proposed on the Avahi upstream mailing list (LP: #1059286, tkamppeter).
- A whole mess of greeter bug fixes (mterry)
Continued debugging and discussion on bug #1056300 and its upstream bug. (TheMuso)
Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
- Release Unity 6.8 to quantal with the whole stack (compiz, lenses, libunity, bamf…). Cherry-pick then some nice fixes to have for finale.
- Prepared SRU0 and SRU1 bug list.
IRC log Western edition