The Linux Foundation (and so OpenPrinting) is accepted for the Google Summer of Code 2013. So students will help us to get printing working better (tkamppeter).
More work on signon-ui and which WebKit to use for touch images (kenvandine)
- Prepared share-app for daily-build-next (kenvandine)
- Landed friends-app and renamed gwibber source to friends-app (kenvandine)
- Polish work for friends-app (kenvandine)
Start to write an overall plan of attack for accessibility in the converged desktop (TheMuso)
Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
Product strategy integration
- Continue preparation of utouch stack into s (stack definition, process, corner cases, components identification)
- We got some fixes and releases done, had to revert some parts for passing.
Indicators & Themes
- Working through some signon-ui issues for touch images
Open input framework
IRC log Western edition