Agenda

Differences between revisions 1 and 78 (spanning 77 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2009-12-08 15:03:02
Size: 359
Editor: 82-69-40-219
Comment:
Revision 78 as of 2010-07-22 17:27:10
Size: 1492
Editor: p5B01716D
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 3: Line 3:
 * Daniel Chen: ubuntu-core-dev reactivation
 * Alberto Milone: [[AlbertoMilone/CoreDeveloperApplication|ubuntu-core-dev]]
 * Adrian Perez: [[AdrianPerez/PerPackageUploaderApplication|azureus, eclipse, swt-gtk]]
 * DMB: next steps
'''Next DMB meeting: August 3rd, 2010 15:00 UTC'''

 * Review of previous action items:
  * Cody to write an e-mail to the list concerning the layout/format of the DMB meeting - membership first
  * cjwatson to create network-manager packageset and associated development group in launchpad
  * lfarone to transfer ownership of ~ubuntu-sugar-uploaders to the DMB
  * cjwatson to create sugar packageset and associated development group in launchpad
 * Administrative Matters
  * Meeting Structure
  * Voting Procedures
  * (1) [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2010-July/000090.html|ubuntu-server-dev LP team]]
 * Package Sets
  * …
 * Per''''''Package''''''Uploader Applications
  * …
 * Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
  * (2) [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BilalAkhtar/ContributingDeveloperApplication|Bilal Akhtar]]
 * MOTU Applications
  * (3) [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bhavani_Shankar/MOTUrApplication|Bhavani Shankar]]
 * Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
  * …
 * Select a chair for the next meeting
 * Summarize the meeting for TeamReports and update the agenda

Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]].

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above.

----
CategoryUbuntuTeams

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

Next DMB meeting: August 3rd, 2010 15:00 UTC

  • Review of previous action items:
    • Cody to write an e-mail to the list concerning the layout/format of the DMB meeting - membership first
    • cjwatson to create network-manager packageset and associated development group in launchpad
    • lfarone to transfer ownership of ~ubuntu-sugar-uploaders to the DMB
    • cjwatson to create sugar packageset and associated development group in launchpad
  • Administrative Matters
  • Package Sets
  • PerPackageUploader Applications

  • Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
  • MOTU Applications
  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
  • Select a chair for the next meeting
  • Summarize the meeting for TeamReports and update the agenda

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot.

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2020-06-29 15:43:46 by ddstreet)