Agenda

Differences between revisions 1 and 991 (spanning 990 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2009-12-08 15:03:02
Size: 359
Editor: 82-69-40-219
Comment:
Revision 991 as of 2022-01-19 14:47:27
Size: 8323
Editor: ddstreet
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu [[DeveloperMembershipBoard|Developer Membership Board]]. This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu
[[DeveloperMembershipBoard|Developer Membership Board]].
Line 3: Line 4:
 * Daniel Chen: ubuntu-core-dev reactivation
 * Alberto Milone: [[AlbertoMilone/CoreDeveloperApplication|ubuntu-core-dev]]
 * Adrian Perez: [[AdrianPerez/PerPackageUploaderApplication|azureus, eclipse, swt-gtk]]
 * DMB: next steps
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of '''two'''
applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the
next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date
of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will
attend. Meetings are held Mondays fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on
Libera.

/* every two weeks on Monday alternating between 16:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC */
/* list all meetings for the year to avoid needing to update after each mtg */

'''DMB meetings for 2022:'''
<<Anchor(nextmeeting)>>
||'''16:00 UTC''' || '''19:00 UTC''' ||
|| 2022-01-10 || 2022-01-24 ||
|| 2022-02-07 || 2022-02-21 ||
|| 2022-03-07 || 2022-03-21 ||
|| 2022-04-04 || 2022-04-18 ||
|| 2022-05-02 || 2022-05-16 ||
|| 2022-05-30 || 2022-06-13 ||
|| 2022-06-27 || 2022-07-11 ||
|| 2022-07-25 || 2022-08-08 ||
|| 2022-08-22 || 2022-09-05 ||
|| 2022-09-19 || 2022-10-03 ||
|| 2022-10-17 || 2022-10-31 ||
|| 2022-11-14 || 2022-11-28 ||
|| 2022-12-12 || 2022-12-26 ||

The calendar is also available on the [[https://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/fridge/|Ubuntu Fridge]].

=== Agenda ===

 * '''Current meeting chair''' (list is opt-in from current DMB members, rotate after each meeting):
  * sil2100, ddstreet,

 * Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)<<BR>>
  * rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
  * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
  * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  * ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)
 * Review of previous action items<<BR>>

 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#PerPackage|Package Set/Per Package Uploader]] Applications
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#SRUDevelopers|SRU Developer]] Applications
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#CoreDev|Ubuntu Core Developer]] Applications
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#MOTU|Ubuntu MOTU Developer]] Applications
  * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FrankHeimes/MOTU|MOTU application]]: Frank Heimes (target DMB: Mo, Jan 24th)
 * Outstanding [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/|mailing list]] requests to assign
 * Open [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bugs?field.searchtext=TB%2FDMB|TB bugs]]
 * Any other business
  * At 2022-02-07 meeting, add action item to call for voting to replace 2 empty DMB chairs
  * Should we check candidate signing of Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
  * Following up to [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2022-January/019156.html|this email]] from teward, should we update the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/ApplicationProcess|application process wiki page]] to clarify the (possible) need to first apply to the [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-wiki-editors|ubuntu-wiki-editors]] team

=== After the meeting ===

 * Make sure actions were assigned for concluded applications (whether successful or unsuccessful). Necessary actions and their checklists are documented at [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/KnowledgeBase#Actions_after_a_successful_application|Actions after a successful application]] and [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/KnowledgeBase#Actions_after_an_unsuccessful_application|Actions after an unsuccessful application]].
 * Update the agenda

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot

=== Meeting logs ===

Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/|meetingology logs]], [[DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs|DMB meeting logs]], [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]], or using the direct links below for the current calendar year:

||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/01/10/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-01-10]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/01/24/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-01-24]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/02/07/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-02-07]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/02/21/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-02-21]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/03/07/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-03-07]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/03/21/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-03-31]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/04/04/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-04-04]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/04/18/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-04-18]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/05/02/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-05-02]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/05/16/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-05-16]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/05/30/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-05-30]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/06/13/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-06-13]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/06/27/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-06-27]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/07/11/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-07-11]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/07/25/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-07-25]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/08/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-08-08]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/08/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-08-22]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/09/05/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-09-05]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/09/19/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-09-19]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/10/03/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-10-03]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/10/17/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-10-17]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/10/31/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-10-31]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/11/14/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-11-14]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/11/28/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-11-28]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/12/12/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-12-12]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/12/26/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-12-26]]||

=== Previous meeting logs ===

==== 2021 ====

||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/01/11/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-01-11]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/01/25/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-01-25]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/02/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-02-08]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/02/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-02-22]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/03/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-03-08]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/03/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-03-22]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/04/05/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-04-05]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/04/19/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-04-19]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/03/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-03]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/17/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-17]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/31/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-31]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/06/14/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-06-14]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/06/28/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-06-28]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/07/12/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-07-12]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/07/26/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-07-26]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/08/09/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-08-09]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/08/23/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-08-23]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/09/06/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-09-06]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/09/20/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-09-20]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/10/04/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-10-04]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/10/18/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-10-18]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-01]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/15/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-15]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/29/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-29]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/12/13/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-12-13]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/12/27/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-12-27]]||

----
CategoryUbuntuTeams

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held Mondays fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Libera.

DMB meetings for 2022:

16:00 UTC

19:00 UTC

2022-01-10

2022-01-24

2022-02-07

2022-02-21

2022-03-07

2022-03-21

2022-04-04

2022-04-18

2022-05-02

2022-05-16

2022-05-30

2022-06-13

2022-06-27

2022-07-11

2022-07-25

2022-08-08

2022-08-22

2022-09-05

2022-09-19

2022-10-03

2022-10-17

2022-10-31

2022-11-14

2022-11-28

2022-12-12

2022-12-26

The calendar is also available on the Ubuntu Fridge.

Agenda

  • Current meeting chair (list is opt-in from current DMB members, rotate after each meeting):

    • sil2100, ddstreet,
  • Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)

    • rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
    • tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
    • ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
    • ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)

  • Review of previous action items

  • Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications

  • SRU Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu MOTU Developer Applications

  • Outstanding mailing list requests to assign

  • Open TB bugs

  • Any other business
    • At 2022-02-07 meeting, add action item to call for voting to replace 2 empty DMB chairs
    • Should we check candidate signing of Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
    • Following up to this email from teward, should we update the application process wiki page to clarify the (possible) need to first apply to the ubuntu-wiki-editors team

After the meeting

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot

Meeting logs

Logs from previous meetings may be found at meetingology logs, DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot, or using the direct links below for the current calendar year:

Previous meeting logs

2021


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2022-12-01 08:38:26 by utkarsh)