Agenda

Differences between revisions 34 and 847 (spanning 813 versions)
Revision 34 as of 2010-04-07 17:41:48
Size: 963
Editor: p5B016344
Comment:
Revision 847 as of 2020-04-06 16:23:55
Size: 3490
Editor: ddstreet
Comment: remove 'after the meeting' items that had not been done since 2016
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 3: Line 3:
'''Next DMB meeting: April 13th, 2010 15:00 UTC''' The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of '''two''' applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Line 5: Line 5:
Next Chair: Emmet Hikory /* every two weeks on Monday alternating between 15:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC */
/* list the next 4 upcoming meetings below */
Line 7: Line 8:
 * Review of previous action items:
  * persia contacts [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AngelAbad|Angel Abad]] about his application
  * complete the application of [[https://wiki.kubuntu.org/JonathanThomas/CoreDevApplication|Jonathan Thomas]]
 * Administrative Matters
 * PerPackageUploader Applications
 * Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
 * MOTU Applications
 * Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
 * Select a chair for the next meeting
 * Summarize the meeting for TeamReports and update the agenda
'''Next DMB meetings:<<BR>>
<<Anchor(nextmeeting)>>
<<BR>>Monday 2020-04-20 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-05-18 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-06-01 15:00 UTC
'''
Line 18: Line 16:
Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]]. === Agenda ===
Line 20: Line 18:
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above.  * Review of previous action items
   * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
   * teward follow up with Erich Eickmeyer (flavor lead) RE: a 'core' team for them with upload rights
   * teward follow up on packageset owning team for ubuntu-mate
   * ddstreet set expiry time on identified flavor teams
   * teward to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set" (carried over)
   * rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Expired MOTU membership" (carried over)
   * ddstreet to handle request "Please add new printing-related packages to my upload rights into main" (carried over)
   * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (carried over)
   * teward discuss edbuntu conversion to ppu with aklisg
   * rafaeldtinoco look at flavor packageset tooling re: update of ubuntukylin packageset, run tooling to update packageset
   * teward request to add jsunit to the mozilla packageset (olivier.tilloy)


 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#PerPackage|Package Set/Per Package Uploader]] Applications
   * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OlivierTilloy/MozillaPackageSetApplication|Olivier Tilloy]] for [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mozilla-uploaders|the mozilla package set]] (Monday 2020-04-20 19:00 UTC)

 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#MOTU|MOTU]] Applications

 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#SRUDevelopers|SRU Developer]] Applications

 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#CoreDev|Ubuntu Core Developer]] Applications

 * Outstanding mailing list requests to assign

 * Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of [[https://launchpad.net/~developer-membership-board/+members|first names]])
   * Upcoming: Łukasz, Teward, Rafael, Robie, Dan, Eric wrap
 * Any other business

=== After the meeting ===

 * Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers]])
 * Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
 * Update the agenda
 * Update '''[[#nextmeeting|Next Meeting]]''' section above.

Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs|DMB meeting logs]], [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]].

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.

Next DMB meetings:

Monday 2020-04-20 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-05-18 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-06-01 15:00 UTC

Agenda

  • Review of previous action items
    • tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
    • teward follow up with Erich Eickmeyer (flavor lead) RE: a 'core' team for them with upload rights
    • teward follow up on packageset owning team for ubuntu-mate
    • ddstreet set expiry time on identified flavor teams
    • teward to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set" (carried over)
    • rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Expired MOTU membership" (carried over)
    • ddstreet to handle request "Please add new printing-related packages to my upload rights into main" (carried over)
    • ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (carried over)
    • teward discuss edbuntu conversion to ppu with aklisg
    • rafaeldtinoco look at flavor packageset tooling re: update of ubuntukylin packageset, run tooling to update packageset
    • teward request to add jsunit to the mozilla packageset (olivier.tilloy)
  • Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications

  • MOTU Applications

  • SRU Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications

  • Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
  • Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)

    • Upcoming: Łukasz, Teward, Rafael, Robie, Dan, Eric wrap
  • Any other business

After the meeting

  • Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)

  • Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
  • Update the agenda
  • Update Next Meeting section above.

Logs from previous meetings may be found at DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot.

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2020-07-29 16:01:26 by ddstreet)