Update upcoming chairs
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|* Upcoming: Dimitri, Iain, Mathieu, Stéphane, Scott, Micah, Brian wrap||* Upcoming: Dimitri, Iain, Mathieu, Micah, Stéphane, Adam, Brian wrap|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Brian):
Monday August 3rd, 2015 15:00 UTC
Monday August 17th, 2015 19:00 UTC
Monday August 31st, 2015 15:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- micahg to get Noskcaj feedback
- micahg to send E-Mail to TB with election results and DMB affirmation and ask for approval/team changes
- micahg to ask IRC team to update dmb-ping once team updates happen
- micahg or other DMB member to add coreycb to Ubuntu Server uploaders
- Confirm DMB election result
input-methods packageset criteria change (Laney)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Unit 193 for Xubuntu's packageset on July 20th.
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Dimitri, Iain, Mathieu, Micah, Stéphane, Adam, Brian wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot