|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
|* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ShuiLuPi/DeveloperApplication-PPU|DeveloperApplication-PPU]] for ubuntukylin-default-settings package (August 31st)|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Dimitri):
Monday August 17th, 2015 19:00 UTC
Monday August 31st, 2015 15:00 UTC
Monday September 14th, 2015 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- bdmurray to setup a pad for the dmb to collaborate on response for noskcaj
- micahg to get Noskcaj feedback
- Laney to start an onboarding page for new dmb members
- michag to confirm if mozc packageset change happened
- michag to follow up with Unit193 about their application and a meeting date
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Core Developer: Łukasz Zemczak (August 17th)
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Dimitri, Iain, Mathieu, Micah, Stéphane, Adam, Brian wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot