|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|'''Next DMB meetings (Chair: Laney?):<<BR>>||'''Next DMB meetings (Chair: Mathieu):<<BR>>|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|<<BR>>Monday September 28th, 2015 15:00 UTC|
|Line 12:||Line 11:|
|<<BR>>Monday November 9th, 2015 19:00 UTC|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
| * bdmurray to setup a pad for the dmb to collaborate on response for noskcaj
* micahg to get Noskcaj feedback
|Line 20:||Line 18:|
| * michag to confirm if mozc packageset change happened
* michag to follow up with Unit193 about their application and a meeting date
| * DMB members who didn't consent to fill in feedback to Noskcaj
* [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2015-August/000815.html|Confirm whether we grant membership for uploaders by default]] '''DO NOT DEFER THIS AGENDA ITEM'''
* In case Laney can't make it, the vote is 'yes'
|Line 24:||Line 22:|
|* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ShuiLuPi/DeveloperApplication-PPU|DeveloperApplication-PPU]] for ubuntukylin-default-settings package (September 28th)|
|Line 29:||Line 26:|
|* Upcoming: Dimitri, Iain, Mathieu, Micah, Stéphane, Adam, Brian wrap||* Upcoming: Mathieu, Micah, Stéphane, Adam, Brian, Dimitri, Iain, wrap|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Mathieu):
Monday October 12th, 2015 19:00 UTC
Monday October 26th, 2015 15:00 UTC
Monday November 9th, 2015 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- Laney to start an onboarding page for new dmb members
- DMB members who didn't consent to fill in feedback to Noskcaj
Confirm whether we grant membership for uploaders by default DO NOT DEFER THIS AGENDA ITEM
- In case Laney can't make it, the vote is 'yes'
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Mathieu, Micah, Stéphane, Adam, Brian, Dimitri, Iain, wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot