Agenda

Differences between revisions 53 and 54
Revision 53 as of 2010-05-11 15:09:37
Size: 1946
Editor: cmiller
Comment:
Revision 54 as of 2010-05-11 17:31:29
Size: 1206
Editor: 75-27-114-129
Comment: Post Meeting Cleanup
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 5: Line 5:
Next Chair: Michael Bienia Next Chair: Emmet Hikory
Line 8: Line 8:
  * persia to update UbuntuDevelopers/TeamDelegation to reflect DMB's responsibilities in process.   * cjwatson to add PPU stuff in LP for Sylvestre Ledru, Scott Moser, Rodney Dawes, and Chad Miller
Line 10: Line 10:
  * cjwatson to schedule session at UDS for DMB meeting.
  * persia to follow up with TheMuso re: abogani's application.
  * strgraber, soren: Vote on Rogrigo's application for PPU permissions for libubuntuone, rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store, ubuntuone-client, and tomboy.
  * Cody to write an e-mail to the list concerning the layout/format of the DMB meeting - membership first
Line 14: Line 12:
  * Consider changing ordering of application processing.   * ...
Line 16: Line 14:
  * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SylvestreLedru/MyApplication|Sylvestre Ledru]]
  * [[ScottMoser/DeveloperApplicationPPU|Scott Moser]]
  * [[RodneyDawes/DeveloperApplication|Rodney Dawes]]
  * [[ChadMiller/DeveloperApplication|Chad Miller]]
  * ...
Line 21: Line 16:
  * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JamieBennett/UniverseContributorApplication|Jamie Bennett]]
  * Artur Rona (if MOTU Application will be rejected)
  * ...
Line 24: Line 18:
  * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianMangold/MOTUDeveloperApplication|Christian Mangold]]
  * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LukeFaraone/MOTUApp|Luke Faraone]]
Line 28: Line 20:
  * ...

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

Next DMB meeting: May 11th, 2010 15:00 UTC

Next Chair: Emmet Hikory

  • Review of previous action items:
    • cjwatson to add PPU stuff in LP for Sylvestre Ledru, Scott Moser, Rodney Dawes, and Chad Miller
    • cjwatson to create ubuntu-kernel-uploaders team owned by the DMB that will provide upload permissions to Ubuntu kernel packages.
    • Cody to write an e-mail to the list concerning the layout/format of the DMB meeting - membership first
  • Administrative Matters
    • ...
  • PerPackageUploader Applications

    • ...
  • Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
    • ...
  • MOTU Applications
  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
    • ...
  • Select a chair for the next meeting
  • Summarize the meeting for TeamReports and update the agenda

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot.

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2020-04-06 16:23:55 by ddstreet)