|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
|* Julian Andres Klode (Jun 22, 2016) - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JulianAndresKlode/DeveloperApplication-CoreDev|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Micah):
Monday June 20th, 2016 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- cyphremox Update Mate packages per Iain Laney's suggestions
- everyone to review rbasak's question on devel-permissions and give feedback
rbasak to make permission changes for new PPU packages for GunnarHj (blocked on previous)
- sil2100 to check the state of Ubuntu uTouch Uploaders and any other teams that might be non-existent
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
- Reinstating Jeremy Bicha into MOTU after an absence
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Julian Andres Klode (Jun 22, 2016) - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JulianAndresKlode/DeveloperApplication-CoreDev
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to email@example.com. Set reply to to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot