Add agenda item
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|/* list the next 3 upcoming meetings below */||/* list the next 4 upcoming meetings below */|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|'''Next DMB meetings (Chair: Adam; backup: Ben):<<BR>>||'''Next DMB meetings:<<BR>>|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|<<BR>>Monday September 12th, 2016 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday September 26th, 2016 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday October 10th, 2016 19:00 UTC
|<<BR>>Monday 2020-04-06 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-04-20 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-05-18 19:00 UTC
|Line 18:||Line 19:|
| * infinity to make permission changes for new PPU packages for GunnarHj (carried over)
* infinity to add Otto PPU access to mariadb-10.0, mariadb-client-lgpl, and galera-3
* bdmurray to find another TB member to grant Otto PPU access
* cyphermox to add Daniel Watkins to ubuntu-dev (todo), ubuntu-cloud packageset (todo), announce result (done)
* sil2100 to add libdumbnet and zerofree to ubuntu-cloud packageset
* cyphermox to add nacc to ubuntu-coredev (done) and announce result of application (done)
| * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
* ddstreet to define an initial list of 'flavor teams'
* teward to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set"
* teward to handle request "Requesting upload rights for ltsp"
* rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Expired MOTU membership"
* slashd to handle request "Please add new printing-related packages to my upload rights into main"
* ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse
|Line 26:||Line 28:|
| * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianEhrhardt/DPDKPackageUploadApplication|Christian Ehrhardt]] (September 12th)
* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/balloons/DeveloperApplication|Nicholas Skaggs]] and [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2016-August/000956.html| (Juju Delegated Team)]] (September 12th)
* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#ContribDev|Ubuntu Contributing Developer]] Applications
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#SRUDevelopers|SRU Developer]] Applications
|Line 31:||Line 34:|
|* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GianfrancoCostamagna/CoreDevApplication|Gianfranco Costamagna]] (September 12th)||
* Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
|Line 33:||Line 37:|
|* Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian (skip he did 8/29/2016), Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap||* Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Dan, Teward, Rafael, Robie wrap|
|Line 35:||Line 39:|
|* From ML: "Consider dissolution of packagesets for defunct flavor: edubuntu" (teward)|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday 2020-04-06 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-04-20 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-05-18 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
- ddstreet to define an initial list of 'flavor teams'
- teward to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set"
- teward to handle request "Requesting upload rights for ltsp"
- rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Expired MOTU membership"
- slashd to handle request "Please add new printing-related packages to my upload rights into main"
- ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Dan, Teward, Rafael, Robie wrap
- Any other business
- From ML: "Consider dissolution of packagesets for defunct flavor: edubuntu" (teward)
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot