add ddstreet SRU developer application to agenda
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BalintReczey/CoreDeveloperApplication|Balint Reczey (rbalint)]]||* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BalintReczey/CoreDeveloperApplication|Balint Reczey (rbalint)]] (Since there are many applications for August 14th I'd be happy to be punted to August 28th)|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Mathieu; backup: Ben):
Monday July 31st 2017 15:00 UTC
Monday August 14th 2017 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- rbasak to reping Aron regarding his request (DONE)
- bdmurray, sil2100, rbasak to contact absentee DMB members (bdmurray: DONE, sil2100: DONE)
- cyphermox to send his self nomination again (DONE)
- rbasak to draft an argument for reducing quorum not head count (DONE)
- rbasak to handle flexiondotorg's request for adding mate-hud to the MATE package set
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Dan Streetman (ddstreet) (Mon, Sept 11 meeting)
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Balint Reczey (rbalint) (Since there are many applications for August 14th I'd be happy to be punted to August 28th)
Christian Ehrhardt (cpaelzer) (there already were 1xcore-dev, 1xPPU and 1xMOTU applications so if not fitting on 14th it is ok to be punted to August 28th, but I'll be available at both)
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to email@example.com. Set reply to to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot