Update agenda as per previous meeting
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
|* (rbasak proxying) Private request|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday, March 25th, 2019 at 19:00 UTC
Monday, April 8th, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
Monday, April 22nd, 2019 at 19:00 UTC
Monday, May 6th, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
Monday, May 20th, 2019 at 19:00 UTC
Monday, June 3rd, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
Monday, June 17th, 2019 at 19:00 UTC
Monday, July 1st, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- cyphermox to deal with PPU rights for Rosco2 and Eickmeyer
- sil2100 to send out announcements for Rosco2 and Eickmeyer
- cyphermox to fix the packageset-report script
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
- slashd to follow up on the APAC Ubuntu community coverage
- Follow up on the ubuntustudio packageset upload permissions for Rosco2
- (rbasak proxying) Private request
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
fossfreedom (25th March)
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, Jeremy wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to email@example.com. Set reply to to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot