|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
|* sil2100 to check with Rosco2 that ubuntustudio packageset upload permission changes are all complete||* sil2100 to check with Rosco2 that ubuntustudio packageset upload permission changes are all complete (carried over)|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday, April 22nd, 2019 at 19:00 UTC (public holiday in some parts of the world: meeting cancelled)
Monday, May 6th, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
Monday, May 20th, 2019 at 19:00 UTC
Monday, June 3rd, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
Monday, June 17th, 2019 at 19:00 UTC
Monday, July 1st, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
- slashd to follow up on the APAC Ubuntu community coverage (carried over)
- sil2100 to check with Rosco2 that ubuntustudio packageset upload permission changes are all complete (carried over)
- slashd to make ACL changes for ddstreet's successful core dev application (done)
- slashd to announce ddstreet's successful core dev application (done)
- sil2100 to make ACL changes for teward's successful core dev application (done)
- sil2100 to announce teward's successful core dev application (done)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
- Seyeong Kim, 1st July
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, Jeremy wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to email@example.com. Set reply to to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot