|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
|* slashd to announce and add mfo to the SRU Developer team.|
|Line 25:||Line 26:|
* Expiry policy for flavor developer team membership (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2019-July/002451.html) -> (postpone to next DMB mtg))
|* Expiry policy for flavor developer team membership (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2019-July/002451.html)-> Votes for:4 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday 2019-11-04 19:00 UTC
Monday 2019-11-18 15:00 UTC
Monday 2019-12-02 19:00 UTC
Monday 2019-12-16 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-01-13 15:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
- cyphermox to build report for expiry from dev teams (carried over)
- cyphermox to setup nominations, voting for new DMB members (carried over)
- cyphermox to update PPU for marcustomlinson, adding libreoffice and libreoffice-l10n (carried over)
- slashd to announce and add mfo to the SRU Developer team.
Expiry policy for flavor developer team membership (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2019-July/002451.html)-> Votes for:4 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
- DMB elections for the expired 2 members
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Monday 2019-11-18 15:00 UTC: Sahid Orentino Ferdjaoui https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SahidOrentinoFerdjaoui/PerPackageApplication
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, Jeremy wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to email@example.com. Set reply to to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot