Agenda

Differences between revisions 807 and 878 (spanning 71 versions)
Revision 807 as of 2019-11-04 19:51:38
Size: 3550
Editor: slashd
Comment:
Revision 878 as of 2020-07-13 21:05:05
Size: 3884
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu [[DeveloperMembershipBoard|Developer Membership Board]]. This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu
[[DeveloperMembershipBoard|Developer Membership Board]].
Line 3: Line 4:
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of '''two''' applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode. The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of '''two'''
applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the
next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date
of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will
attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on
Freenode.
Line 6: Line 12:
/* list the next 2 upcoming meetings below */ /* list the next 4 upcoming meetings below */
Line 10: Line 16:
<<BR>>Monday 2019-11-04 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2019-11-18 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2019-12-02 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2019-12-16 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-01-13 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-07-27 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-08-10 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-08-24 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-09-07 19:00 UTC
Line 19: Line 24:
 * Review of previous action items
   * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
   * cyphermox to build report for expiry from dev teams (carried over)
   * cyphermox to setup nominations, voting for new DMB members (carried over)
   * cyphermox to update PPU for marcustomlinson, adding libreoffice and libreoffice-l10n (carried over)
   * slashd to announce and add mfo to the SRU Developer team.
 * Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)<<BR>><<BR>>
  * rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
  * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
  * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  
 * Review of previous action items<<BR>><<BR>>
  * rafaeldtinoco to check edubuntu seed <-> pkgset relationship (generation) and if edubuntu pkgsets can be dropped (carried over)
  * rafaeldtinoco to create, for now, a small "what-to-do" for pkgset changes in -devel (document exceptions inclusion for DMB team) (carried over)
  * rafaeldtinoco link team delegation from dmb kb page when reading ddstreet updates (carried over)
Line 26: Line 34:
 * Expiry policy for flavor developer team membership (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2019-July/002451.html) -> (postpone to next DMB mtg))
 * DMB elections for the expired 2 members
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#PerPackage|Package Set/Per Package Uploader]] Applications
   Monday 2019-11-18 15:00 UTC: Sahid Orentino Ferdjaoui https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SahidOrentinoFerdjaoui/PerPackageApplication
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#ContribDev|Ubuntu Contributing Developer]] Applications
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#PerPackage|Package Set/Per Package Uploader]] Applications<<BR>><<BR>>
Line 32: Line 36:
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#MOTU|MOTU]] Applications
   * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#S
RUDevelopers|SRU Developer]] Applications
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#MOTU|MOTU]] Applications<<BR>><<BR>>
Line 36: Line 38:
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#CoreDev|Ubuntu Core Developer]] Applications
 * Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
 * Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of [[https://launchpad.net/~developer-membership-board/+members|first names]])
   * Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, Jeremy wrap
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#SRUDevelopers|SRU Developer]] Applications<<BR>><<BR>>

 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#CoreDev|Ubuntu Core Developer]] Applications<<BR>><<BR>>

 * Outstanding [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/|mailing list]] requests to assign<<BR>><<BR>>
  * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-July/001539.html|Request for delagate team for DKMS modules]] (Francis Ginther)
   * On going voting at [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-July/001540.html|Devel Permissions Mailing List]]

 * Open [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bugs?field.searchtext=TB%2FDMB|TB bugs]]<<BR>><<BR>>
  * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1716770|Verify ubuntu-budgie packages, possibly remove fossfreedom personal packageset if no longer needed]]

 * Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of [[https://launchpad.net/~developer-membership-board/+members|first names]])<<BR>><<BR>>
  * Upcoming: Eric, Łukasz, Teward, Rafael, Dan, Robie <wrap>
Line 44: Line 56:
 * Summarize the meeting for TeamReports on DeveloperMembershipBoard/TeamReports
 * Send minutes (reuse the team report) to ubuntu-devel-announce@lists.ubuntu.com. Set ''reply to'' to ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com and CC ubuntu-news-team@lists.ubuntu.com in case of new developers were approved.
Line 48: Line 58:
 * Update [[DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs]] with a link to the IRC log
Line 52: Line 61:
Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs|DMB meeting logs]], [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]]. Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/|meetingology logs]], [[DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs|DMB meeting logs]], [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]].

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.

Next DMB meetings:

Monday 2020-07-27 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-08-10 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-08-24 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-09-07 19:00 UTC

Agenda

After the meeting

  • Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)

  • Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
  • Update the agenda
  • Update Next Meeting section above.

Logs from previous meetings may be found at meetingology logs, DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot.

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2020-11-30 19:35:58 by ddstreet)