Add my CoreDev application
Move myself down the chairing chain - will be late to the meeting I'm slated to chair.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
|* Upcoming: Łukasz, Teward, Rafael, Robie, Dan, Eric wrap||* Upcoming: Łukasz, Rafael, Teward, Robie, Dan, Eric wrap|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday 2020-04-20 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-05-18 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-06-01 15:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
- teward follow up with Erich Eickmeyer (flavor lead) RE: a 'core' team for them with upload rights
- teward follow up on packageset owning team for ubuntu-mate
- ddstreet set expiry time on identified flavor teams
- teward to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set" (carried over)
- rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Expired MOTU membership" (carried over)
- ddstreet to handle request "Please add new printing-related packages to my upload rights into main" (carried over)
- ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (carried over)
- teward discuss edbuntu conversion to ppu with aklisg
- rafaeldtinoco look at flavor packageset tooling re: update of ubuntukylin packageset, run tooling to update packageset
- teward request to add jsunit to the mozilla packageset (olivier.tilloy)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Lucas Kanashiro (Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC)
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Łukasz, Rafael, Teward, Robie, Dan, Eric wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot