Agenda

Differences between revisions 854 and 855
Revision 854 as of 2020-05-04 16:57:29
Size: 4092
Editor: sil2100
Comment: Kanashiro is now a core-dev
Revision 855 as of 2020-05-04 17:14:32
Size: 4447
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 10: Line 10:
<<BR>>Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC
Line 14: Line 13:
<<BR>>Monday 2020-06-29 15:00 UTC
Line 18: Line 18:
 * Review of previous action items  * Review of previous action items<<BR>><<BR>>
Line 21: Line 22:
   * teward follow up on packageset owning team for ubuntu-mate (carried over)    * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
   * rafaeldtinoco to follow up with TB / packageset tooling on ubuntu-studio-uploaders being added to ubuntustudio packageset for upload rights (carried over)
   * ddstreet to adjust existing member expiration dates from packageset owning teams (carried over)
   * ddstreet to apply team expiration times for studio packageset owning team (carried over)
   * teward to handle PPU rights of tux{math,paint,type},x11vnc for alkisg ahead of edubuntu packageset removal in the future
Line 23: Line 28:
   * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (carried over)
   * teward to follow up with TB / packageset tooling on ubuntu-studio-uploaders being added to ubuntustudio packageset for upload rights
   * ddstreet to adjust existing member expiration dates from packageset owning teams
   * ddstreet to apply team expiration times for studio packageset owning team
   * teward to handle PPU rights of tux{math,paint,type},x11vnc for alkisg ahead of edubuntu packageset removal in the future.
   * rafaeldtinoco to complete documentation on existing packageset tooling, and discuss the current (large) delta in the packagesets that need adjusted
   * teward to apply permissions changes for oSoMoN to mozilla packageset and send out announcement
   * teward to handle Erich Eickmeyer permissions changes for access to Ubuntu Studio packageset and send out announcement
   * rafaeldtinoco to reinstate Serge Hallyn's ubuntu-core-dev rights.
   * rafaeldtinoco to complete documentation on existing packageset tooling, and discuss the current (large) delta in the packagesets that need adjusted (rolled over)
   * teward to apply permissions changes for oSoMoN to mozilla packageset and send out announcement (rolled over)
   * teward to handle Erich Eickmeyer permissions changes for access to Ubuntu Studio packageset and send out announcement (half-done, rolled over)
   * sil2100 to add kanashiro coredev permissions and send announcement
   * rafaeldtinoco to handle getting gnome-shell into ubuntu desktop exceptions list
   * rafaeldtinoco to handle "Refresh the packagesets" mailing list item (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001486.html)
   * rafaeldtinoco to look into mailing list item "Including yaru-theme in the ubuntu-desktop set" (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001487.html)
   * rafaeldtinoco to look into mailing list item "Include fprint packages in the ubuntu-desktop set" (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001488.html)
Line 42: Line 46:
   * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001486.html|Refresh the packagesets]] (Sebastien Bacher)
   * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001487.html|Including yaru-theme in the in ubuntu-desktop set]] (Sebastien Bacher)
   * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001488.html|Include fprint packages in the in ubuntu-desktop set]] (Sebastien Bacher)

   * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-May/001493.html|Add cloud-utils to ubuntu-cloud packageset]](Daniel Watkins)

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.

Next DMB meetings:

Monday 2020-05-18 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-06-01 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-06-15 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-06-29 15:00 UTC

Agenda

  • Review of previous action items

    • tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
    • teward follow up on packageset owning team for ubuntu-mate (carried over)
    • ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
    • rafaeldtinoco to follow up with TB / packageset tooling on ubuntu-studio-uploaders being added to ubuntustudio packageset for upload rights (carried over)
    • ddstreet to adjust existing member expiration dates from packageset owning teams (carried over)
    • ddstreet to apply team expiration times for studio packageset owning team (carried over)
    • teward to handle PPU rights of tux{math,paint,type},x11vnc for alkisg ahead of edubuntu packageset removal in the future
    • rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set" (carried over)
    • rafaeldtinoco to complete documentation on existing packageset tooling, and discuss the current (large) delta in the packagesets that need adjusted (rolled over)
    • teward to apply permissions changes for oSoMoN to mozilla packageset and send out announcement (rolled over)
    • teward to handle Erich Eickmeyer permissions changes for access to Ubuntu Studio packageset and send out announcement (half-done, rolled over)
    • sil2100 to add kanashiro coredev permissions and send announcement
    • rafaeldtinoco to handle getting gnome-shell into ubuntu desktop exceptions list
    • rafaeldtinoco to handle "Refresh the packagesets" mailing list item (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001486.html)

    • rafaeldtinoco to look into mailing list item "Including yaru-theme in the ubuntu-desktop set" (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001487.html)

    • rafaeldtinoco to look into mailing list item "Include fprint packages in the ubuntu-desktop set" (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001488.html)

  • Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications

  • MOTU Applications

  • SRU Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications

  • Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
  • Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)

    • Upcoming: Rafael, Robie, Dan, Eric, Łukasz, Teward wrap
  • Any other business

After the meeting

  • Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)

  • Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
  • Update the agenda
  • Update Next Meeting section above.

Logs from previous meetings may be found at DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot.

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2020-06-01 21:41:31 by ddstreet)