|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
| * DMB to vote at next mtg(s) on controlling the membership access for the OEM enablement metapackages.
* slashd to add Yaru to the desktop set for focal
* ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday 2020-07-27 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-08-10 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-08-24 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-09-07 19:00 UTC
Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)
- rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
- ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
- DMB to vote at next mtg(s) on controlling the membership access for the OEM enablement metapackages.
- slashd to add Yaru to the desktop set for focal
ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset
Review of previous action items
rafaeldtinoco to check edubuntu seed <-> pkgset relationship (generation) and if edubuntu pkgsets can be dropped (carried over)
- rafaeldtinoco to create, for now, a small "what-to-do" for pkgset changes in -devel (document exceptions inclusion for DMB team) (carried over)
- rafaeldtinoco link team delegation from dmb kb page when reading ddstreet updates (carried over)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Request for delagate team for DKMS modules (Francis Ginther)
On going voting at Devel Permissions Mailing List
Adding Yaru to the desktop set for focal (Marco Trevisan)
Open TB bugs
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
Upcoming: Eric, Łukasz, Teward, Rafael, Dan, Robie <wrap>
- Any other business
After the meeting
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot